The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

OSP missed weight by only 1 lb, weighed in first and didn't bother trying to make it lmao

Dude seems mentally done had nothing in there tonight but Hill looks really good too

OSP is pretty much gatekeeping, but is going to have a difficult time making that weight

Hermanson ain't it. If he doesnt have a big size advantage hes not some destroyer.

Props to Marvin. Hopefully he takes notes from that last fight and keeps the forward pressure and volume up

Jack showed a real warrior spirit I didnt know he had. Still not very good but he earned my respect

Costa/Vetorri would be a fun scrap. Dont see either of them matching up well against Rob. Unfortunately for him, I don't see Rob beating Adesanya. Those two names will be on top of the divison through out their prime.

Damn Dana said they're cutting around 60 fighters before the end of the year smh

Costa/Vetorri would be a fun scrap. Dont see either of them matching up well against Rob. Unfortunately for him, I don't see Rob beating Adesanya. Those two names will be on top of the divison through out their prime.

Damn Dana said they're cutting around 60 fighters before the end of the year smh

A bunch of established vets are going to have their spot taken by contender series fighters

I just knew Vettori was bound to say some **** like this :lol: he's a crazy dude. I don't think he can beat Whittaker nor Izzy (and Romero if he was still here). He lives off taking that Split Decision L against Izzy :lol: I think Paulo beats him as well, but if anything he can fight Brunson

“You know, to be honest with you, before I called out Borrachinha, but f*ck Borrachinha. He just came out of a crazy loss, so why would I even fight him? I want to go straight for the title, man. To be honest, I’ll be really honest, I like the fight. I feel like the top fighters give no opposition. There’s no opposition. (Jared) Cannonier just lost, Darren Till is I don’t know. I don’t think he’s even top-five. Borrachinha just lost brutally. (Robert) Whittaker wants to enjoy Christmas with his kids, and I don’t blame him, but it doesn’t really seem like he wants to fight for the title,” Vettori said.

Forgot to include his quote on Izzy

“He said, ‘I don’t think I will see Marvin ever again. He will never make it to the title.’ Guess what, ************? I’m here. He thinks he has it all figured out. He has nothing figured out. I know his true colors. I know his true colors. I met him a few times. I’ve fought him. I know his true colors. I want that fight,” Vettori said.

I am sure UFC didn't make as much as they could have if they had fans in attendance. So to save some money, they cut the "employees" of the UFC. Make sense to be honest.

I hope Bellator scoops all these old fighters. Still want to see them fight.

Forgot to include his quote on Izzy

“He said, ‘I don’t think I will see Marvin ever again. He will never make it to the title.’ Guess what, ************? I’m here. He thinks he has it all figured out. He has nothing figured out. I know his true colors. I know his true colors. I met him a few times. I’ve fought him. I know his true colors. I want that fight,” Vettori said.
Lol he mad

the skinny one made him look like light work.

Him and jared would be a good scrap

Back
Top Bottom