The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

more or less boring than the usman fight?
It's hilarious. Usman probably has more power than Covington. But Colby at least will stand and not completely make it a grapplefest. That Usman/Masvidal fight was horrible. You'll also have the fake MAGA smack talk (not sure how long that will last with Trump exiting the White House).

He likely would have had all his knee ligaments not given out haha dummy put all his weight on that leg and tried to stand stromg like you would in the ocean surf. Now he gunna be walking witj a limp till summer. Idiot

2021 predictions:
-"Durinho" WW champ.
-Aljo submits Yan. Congrats on the engagement.
-Figgy finishes Moreno in rematch, but loses his belt later in year to Askarov (decision).

he survived a few bombs from Ngannou last time. Taking more might turn his brain to mush.
Stipe brain is already mush tbh. If he survives the first round Ngannou, he'll be aite.

Stipe chin is still pretty elite, DC must have hit him with that same uppercut that knocked him out in the first fight 10+ times in the last fight and he ate them easily.

Stipe is a tough dude. That first war with JDS. He washed him the second time.

Got knocked out by DC at a time when he was high on the P4Plist (though we have to be honest he was getting older). Came back and TKO’d and won a decision over DC.

Not saying Francis can’t hit him and knock him out. He’s looked good his last few outings. My only thing is his cardio and TDD good? The odds favor Stipe right now.

I don't know what was going on

“I’m not free, I don’t have time, I don’t wanna talk , don’t care what you have to say, I’m not taking a picture, don’t ask how I’m doing, please leave me alone unless you want to give me money then just give it to me and then you can ask your question.”

Mike Perry continued:

“I don’t care, the fans suck, people suck , they crowd your space , they talk trash behind your back, they offer nothing but a waste of time, I like to be left alone with my little family and that’s all I want. I’m just tweeting these to tell y’all to mind your manners.”

MMA Fighting had an over/under if Perry would get released by UFC.

It’s going to take him harming himself or someone else.

Perry has some serious demons (no shocker there) doesn't seem like anything will slow him down outside of incarceration

Prison is slavery largely but some people need to lose it all to get right and deal with their own inner demons or theyll jus be a bane to society. This guy cant go 6 months without attention, however he gets it he cares not. Id bet alot of money he comes from a badly broken home.

Checks facts.....

Perry grew up in poverty, bouncing around "20 to 30" different homes between Florida and Michigan. In his late teens, he and several friends got into the habit of robbing houses to pay rent. "I felt like, 'I'm stronger, tougher and badder than everyone else.

Prison is slavery largely but some people need to lose it all to get right and deal with their own inner demons or theyll jus be a bane to society. This guy cant go 6 months without attention, however he gets it he cares not. Id bet alot of money he comes from a badly broken home.

Checks facts.....

Perry grew up in poverty, bouncing around "20 to 30" different homes between Florida and Michigan. In his late teens, he and several friends got into the habit of robbing houses to pay rent. "I felt like, 'I'm stronger, tougher and badder than everyone else.
Yeah, some people can come rise above the environment they were raised in but I have serious doubts about this guy doing it... Entertaining in the ring, but scares me he is in charge of a child when he obviously cant take care of himself.

Checks facts.....

This is half the UFC roster lol

Back
Top Bottom