The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

card for 259 so far:
  • Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya – for light heavyweight title
  • Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson – for women’s featherweight title
  • Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling – for bantamweight title
  • Aleksandar Rakic vs. Thiago Santos
  • Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
  • Drew Dober vs. Islam Makhachev
  • Askar Askarov vs. Joseph Benavidez
  • Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews
  • Randy Costa vs. Trevin Jones
  • Aalon Cruz vs. Uros Medic
  • Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa

That 259 card is stacked! Outside of the title fights you also have Cruz and Joe B back in action. Not getting my hopes too high that all the matches stay intact obviously

I get that there isn’t any Conor on that card but they spazzed on that card. Should have shared some of that top card action with 258!! Usman and Burns aren’t exactly the biggest names.

I get that there isn’t any Conor on that card but they spazzed on that card. Should have shared some of that top card action with 258!! Usman and Burns aren’t exactly the biggest names.
word is ortega/volkanovski could end up on 258

I get having to stay quarantined for two weeks but a month?!? But yea definitely worse places to stay. Better for a place like New Zealand to be taking these extra precautions than another country the majority of us NT'ers live in....

LOL @ joe b returning.

Dana should loose his promoters license for letting that man go back out there. He looks worse than diego these days....yikes

if there is a prop bet on joe getting ko’d, take it.

Man.....I don't know about the Max vs Katter fight. I feel like this is a tough match up for Max. If he loses three in a row, it will be a tough climb to get back to the belt.

Both are seemingly MAGA bros so..
I have never voted in my life so theres that.

you stay striking out following me around on here.

but keep trying.

stan is that you????
Eminem-Stan-Dido-2020-billboard-1548-1585144435-1024x677.jpg

Again,

Your the one who decided to type out a veiled shot at me in a conversation that had nothing to with me or you. You went out your way. The conversation was not directed toward you but somehow you made the comparison to MAGA and ME

like this has become a pattern for you in this thread, it’s interesting. You obviously have taken notice of me for whatever reason? Was it the dana white thing? I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling man, didn’t know u was so sensitive and wete going to take it so personally

and what makes u so sure I’m MAGA? Like u just throwin accusations around, and thats fine but what are you basing this on? Are you Just guessing, hoping I’m MAGA so you have something to berate me on the internet?

brother I’m the least political person you will never know, but keep trying man It’s your world

I thought u could keep it civil and just move on but you just can’t.

I will ignore you after this post, so I will bo longer be able to see your passive aggressive jabs. But I’m sure you will still take them every chance you get.

stay blessed ecook, wish you nothing but the best I hope you enjoy your life before you die.

sorry guys back to the MMA

Good bye, my child.
-Sorianotron

Man.....I don't know about the Max vs Katter fight. I feel like this is a tough match up for Max. If he loses three in a row, it will be a tough climb to get back to the belt.

We are all going to get some form of CTE watching this fight. I am expecting another war like the dustin max fight.

The MAGA claims are ridiculous man. We are talking MMA here and you’re bringing up worthless bull****. Come on...

Not sure you were around for the original stuff, it’s ALL MMA related. A fighter that makes his public image about politics is definitely notable and worth talking about. It means a lot of people wouldn’t cheer for that particular fighter/fans cheer for him BECAUSE of that.

Back
Top Bottom