The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Yeah we’ll see what happens with Jon, he’s got options.

And Nick diaz is beyond washed bro, I don’t think I even want to see him fight tbh.

Nate is almost there, the scar tissue on his brow ain’t helping him

losing to gsp and silva? two of the best ever and he wasnt even stopped

we all know how that condit fight went

i like nicks chances against someone like jorge WAYYYYY more than nate

Last edited:
nick diaz may have been out of the game a while but hes not exactly washed, he'll slug it out with any of these non-wrestlers at 170

nate diaz though...

Nick Diaz one of the sadder stories in MMA IMO. I used to love watching that dude fight man. We were robbed of his prime.

Nick was like 30 turning 31 when he fought GP. I think we saw a decent bit of his prime

His Gomi to BJ run was amazing.

Besides him cussing out Shamrock while he beats the brakes of him, my favorite Diaz moments was him washing Gomi and hitting him with the gogoplata when Gomi shot in out of desperation, and him standing and banging with Paul Daley and finishing Semtex in one round.

Context is everything.

Angie trolling Stephan A. More valid than Rogan. But it makes sense why Rogan was passionate about it.

Last edited:
Problem is Jon has also moved up now, and he's gaining weight for heavyweight, meaning him cutting back to 205 is likely out of the question. Partially because the weight and I'd guess partially out of spite too, Jones won't drop down to fight Izzy he's gonna want him to come up. And fighting at heavyweight absolutely benefits Jones way more than Izzy because the added weight and strength is gonna make Jones' wrestling even more of a problem.

I'm starting to be iffy on whether that fight actually comes together. The only way is if Israel says **** it and dares to be great going up to heavyweight. Still gotta get past Yan first though.

Israel has already came out and said if Jon went to heavyweight he could chase him up to heavyweight and beat him

I was looking through Nick's resume again, and then looked at BJ's. I swear I forgot BJ fighting Frankie a THIRD time and this time at 145 :rofl: dude come onnnnnnn 0-3 against that man

Holy ****, Cody Stamann was talking so greasy about Askar. Basically said it's going to be a walk in the park

That alone makes me want to watch that fight. The whole main card is low-key stacked

Also learned this week that Manuel Kape's name is pronounced "Cop" not "Cape". Smh for some reason that threw me off so much

Holy ****, Cody Stamann was talking so greasy about Askar. Basically said it's going to be a walk in the park

That alone makes me want to watch that fight. The whole main card is low-key stacked

Also learned this week that Manuel Kape's name is pronounced "Cop" not "Cape". Smh for some reason that threw me off so much

losing to gsp and silva? two of the best ever and he wasnt even stopped

we all know how that condit fight went

i like nicks chances against someone like jorge WAYYYYY more than nate
Don’t misunderstand me, Nick is one of my fav’s of all time...I just think the time he has been out, how much the game has evolved since then, the partying and drinking he’s done in between. I just don’t think it would be a good idea. Nick had a great career, no need to ruin it. But shooooot, I would watch like a mofo if they book him this year

Nick was too real for the fight game, how crazy is that. If he was fighting today he might be bigger than conor.

since we showing nick love, some my favorite moments

*bonus*
quite possibly the greatest street fight story ever told 😭

Back
Top Bottom