The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dude in jean jacket got destroyed, almost got killed. Look like he was the one who shoved dude so he got what was coming
Yeah nope. I'm not rocking with the dude "gave us no choice" argument after a light pressing of the shoulder lol. Unless I missed something, that was a weak *** prelude to a downright washing by two trained fighters, apparently. If they have formal training they are going to go to jail. In fact, they could have just ruined their lives if ole OK boys get the right attorneys.

That being said, I don't **** with anybody at any time. You're gonna have to do a lot to get me to show emotion these days. Between mma and guns, you just never know.

Yeah nope. I'm not rocking with the dude "gave us no choice" argument after a light pressing of the shoulder lol. Unless I missed something, that was a weak *** prelude to a downright washing by two trained fighters, apparently. If they have formal training they are going to go to jail. In fact, they could have just ruined their lives if ole OK boys get the right attorneys.

That being said, I don't **** with anybody at any time. You're gonna have to do a lot to get me to show emotion these days. Between mma and guns, you just never know.
True. Depending on what really went down which we don't know if these fighters are high level then yeah perhaps was excessive. At first glance those douche bags deserved to get pounded out. By actual high level fighters? Maybe, maybe not

I tend to not really care as much in this particular situation. Not ready to cape for some random looking good ole boys

Those are one of those fights that should be left as a tall tale. I am going to say the old man thing but I've seen so many fights in my days at school and all were left as gossip between classes. I am not saying ol' boy deserves to lose an eye but you play with fire......

I bet the MMA guys at most will just lose some money to either being sued or spending a lot on lawyers.

I’ve been in that bar a bunch of times. It’s full of those types of people. Weirdo boys that can’t get girls and settle for fighting dudes. The guy who admitted that they have wrestled and have done MMA is ****ed. Might have sounded cool to say online but that didn’t help his case at all. Maybe hitting him once would fly in court, but everything after that is over. There’s no defending that. Dudes have lawyered up too.

all this because dudes want to post ransoms fight online. Mind your damn business and keep it moving

Last edited:
Usman initially called out Masvidal shortly after his win against Gilbert Burns in Las Vegas earlier this month but seemed to recant some days later on social media when he announced that “anyone can get it”. Masvidal, though, says that Usman’s reluctance is because he doesn’t like his chances in a fight in which Masvidal will have a full training camp. He took last summer’s fight on just six days’ notice."

“This fight’s not dead,” Helwani told Daniel Cormier on Monday on ESPN. “Honestly, I’d be shocked if this fight doesn’t happen… They’re pretty close from what I’m told.

I think we all knew the Usman-Masvidal rematch was a real possibility and it appears to be close now. Obviously I'm not that excited for it as I think the 2nd fight goes similarly to the first. Let's just hope they don't hold up the division until the fall and they don't coach TUF.

No love for the Valentina/Andrade fight announcement? Lol. Finally a WFLW fight to look forward to. Valentina should win a UD just off her counter striking alone. But like we've seen in the first Rose and Chookagian fight, Andrade got that great equalizer.

Safe to say ufc is for sure targeting that May 15th date for Conor and Dustin?

notice no title fight being scheduled for that ppv

Safe to say ufc is for sure targeting that May 15th date for Conor and Dustin?

notice no title fight being scheduled for that ppv
That would be my guess. Not sure why they booked Fig/Moreno all the way til June and not May. Other than the Conor/Dustin fight all other title fights are pretty much booked before then. If Izzy gets the W against Jan it will be interesting to see if they don't at least do an interim title at MW later this year. Winner of Whittaker/Costa likely fights for title next or they do the interim thing. Could match them up with winner of Till/Vettori well likely not Till if Whittaker also won as that fight wasn't too long ago.

Looking forward to Ankaleav fight this weekend, his ceiling seems decently high. Krylov is a stiff test and oddly enough they are the same age, Krylov has 33 fights to Ankaleav's 15

Decent Fight Night card this weekend. I think this fight could show us if Gane is a legit HW contender if he wins impressively tomorrow. Also looking forward to the Munhoz/Rivera fight and Alex Caceres is usually in fun fights, he's fighting a guy nicknamed "The Hard Hitting Hillbilly" lol.

Back
Top Bottom