The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That Zhang vs Rose bout could be a great one. Crazy how that fight with Joanna was the last PPV before things started getting shut down due to the vid.

Kevin Holland was wildin on the Rogan show talking bout COVID :smh: :rofl:

“You sit up here and say it’s sad ‘cause he has COVID and sh*t like that, but they said I had COVID and we’re supposed to be athletes, and it’s like, get the f*ck over it,” Holland said.

“My girl had it pretty good and I was f*cking her the whole time,” Holland said. “So it’s like we all take it different. Different fighters, different heart. Don’t claim to have that heart if you ain’t got it.”

“Sh*t, the flu sucks,” Holland said. “Michael Jordan still went out there and won. Difference.”

“He says he’s about that life,” Holland said. “That kid ain’t about that life. I see him at the PI. I walked in, I was like, ‘That’s my best friend.’ He was like, ‘You want to be friends now?’ I said, ‘F*ck, no. We’re best friends without being friends.’

“They were like, ‘Kevin, there’s a lot of them. They’re gonna jump you.’ I was like, ‘No. I drove out here. I’ve got dildos in the car, I was ready to f*ck ‘em. That boy’s not about that life.”

1614397426454.png

Random Rampage hate lmao

The dude was like 40 when he stopped fighting, more than likely he was going to be out of shape. The fact that he took those last fights in the first place suggests he may have needed the money. Even if he didn't so what, he deserves to get cashed out

It's more sad than anything if he was hurting for cash, **** legacy, these pioneers set the path for today's fighters. Nobody knows how much Rampage was making during his prime but I'm sure it wasn't enough. Talking down on him doesn't seem like the move to make

Rampage was doing movies and TV shows if hes broke its because hes ignorant. Prolly jus wanted the ez payday.

Hernandez vs Moises seems like a pretty solid scrap on paper

Hernandez seemingly back on track and Moises coming into his own beating Green and Johnson and training out of ATT

Hernandez still trips me out. He didn't have any sort of combat background other than "wrestling at 13" and is competing in the best division in the best promotion

Back
Top Bottom