The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Could Dober be a tougher fight for Islam than rda?

gonna be a real difficult opponent. The more Islam wins the less chance khabib comes back

Hyped for santos v rakic. That’s gonna be insane, I love rakic style hope he makes up for his fight with Smith

Someone updated Cody’s record on Wikipedia :lol:.

9743E987-2364-4923-B888-FFFA7CEDF84A.jpeg

If he fights Sandhagen, fireworks.

Setting up Sandhagen/Aljo 2.

That belt is going to hot potato thanks to Henry.

And something about Megan. She low key sexy.

Yan choosing to set up camp at ATT for the first time is def a sign of something. Feel like this will be the absolute best version of Sterling so if Yan wins that will say quite a bit. I have always viewed Yan as the superior fighter over Sterling (though I think Sterling is more well rounded) but the change in camp kind of threw me off a bit

See if Sterling's improving stand up can hang with Yan on the feet and if Yan can stay away from Sterling's grappling

Rakic beat Manuwa. Beat Smith. IMO beat Volkan. If he beats Santos that will be an impressive run, unfortunately for him, Glover is already stuck in the queue

I would say Rakic would probably have to fight the winner of Reyes v Jiri to secure a title shot after Glover

Rakic v Jiri would be :emoji_fire:

yup I feel like he went to ATT for a few reasons. COVID, the fact that the fight would be in America and for the wrestling

With only one session under ATT I just can't tell if it will throw off Yan overall. Sometimes it takes fighters a few camps or so to get accustomed. I'm also curious if Brown was his main coach? I want to see who will be in his corner

I'll prob miss the Trevin Jones fight but that's a great way to start the card

I'll come in when Ulberg fights (around 4 PM local time), I feel like they matched him up with a winnable opponent. From then on the card is just a whirlwind

Don't want to jinx it, but no fights have been called off. I am astonished

Back
Top Bottom