The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I’m actually excited about the Covington rematch. Just to see if the striking improvements by Usman have separated him from Covington.

Nothing but class from Jorge. Regardless of how people feel about him, always classy afterwards.

Usman might finally become a star. The combination of this being in front of a full crowd and an social media/ESPN worthy KO...

Only thing Jorge elevated was Usman's bank account. :lol: I ****s wit Jorge but the only shot he had was a flash knockout. Usman has all the tools to win the fight standing or on the ground. Even with his striking inexperience he's too big too strong too fast.

Usman is the best man, gotta give him his respect. #1 P4P

Only question left is Wonderboy and possibly a Leon Edwards rematch. Chimaev is probably still too green. I think Usman has one or two more fights and he's done. Maybe a UFC Africa card then bow out.

Masvidal has been living off that askren fight. Usman is just way better than masvidal.
His Miami “tough guy” kimbo days were useful to market him to the casual audience as well. UFC really pushed that after the Askren KO. Exciting fighter? No doubt. But at the championship level? Nah

EzyvxJkXIAAwws_

didn't usman break maga boy's face. jorge got baptized

damn wideman going the way same way he got put on. freaky

props to UFC for putting on show with FULL HOUSE. they're the reason NBA/NFL season happend

Only question left is Wonderboy and possibly a Leon Edwards rematch. Chimaev is probably still too green. I think Usman has one or two more fights and he's done. Maybe a UFC Africa card then bow out.

Usman just getting started, he ain’t close to being done

I’d like to see Colby try and take Usman to the ground in the rematch. Usman has be on a tear with his striking ever since he took the belt from Woodley. Which he grinded him out with his wrestling. Colby needs to mix it up if not I believe he will get KO even worse from the first match

I expected this. Just not so quick and so dominant.

Either way, Marty vs MAGA boy part 2 should be fun. Especially all the trash talk leading up to it. Would be nice to Usman rock his jaw again.

Usman might finally become a star. The combination of this being in front of a full crowd and an social media/ESPN worthy KO...
I wonder about that. His last two fights have been exciting finishes. He also had one of the most satisfying wins ever (over Covington). Besides the first Masvidal fight, his title defenses have been more exciting than GSP.

The fans just don’t seem to be warming up to him. Maybe it’s because he’s quiet or a general lack of charisma. Which was something Jorge had in spades.

I think the build up for Usman/Covington 2 will be good with the ridiculous things Colby says.

Usman just getting started, he ain’t close to being done

He’s been talking retirement talk lately, and not being motivated, etc. Plus the word is that his knees are pretty bad. I think if he’s looking to make a couple more dollars and put the cherry on top of his career the next couple fights and then bounce, pull a Khabib. We’ll see though.

I’d like to see Colby try and take Usman to the ground in the rematch. Usman has be on a tear with his striking ever since he took the belt from Woodley. Which he grinded him out with his wrestling. Colby needs to mix it up if not I believe he will get KO even worse from the first match

Colby gonna be even more shook in pt.2 after that KO he just saw today and the beating he took in the 1st one.

MAGA clowns tryna stop this Nigerian excellence :lol:

I really don't even want to Usman/Covington 2.. just doesn't even sound remotely exciting. Usman really cleared out the division

Back
Top Bottom