The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

SMH at FLW having 0, losing DJ and Cejudo retiring really hurt that division (not saying it was that strong to begin with but man that division would be interesting with those two guys still there).
What about the Jon Jones Division?

And I'm curious who the former champion in the w flyweight is? Jessica Andrade?

Germaine de Randamie: Smoked Her Boots 2x
Holly Holm: Smoked Her Boots 2x
Aspen Ladd: Coming Back From ACL/MCL Tear
Irene Aldana: Took an L to Holly in what would've been a title eliminator for her
Yana Kunitskaya: Likely next to get fed to the Lionness

And that is how you end up with the #6 rank woman fighting for the belt

Boy.......are you.......right.

Just saw this on my youtube feed. Man....what people do to make weight. Scary.

Wow I did not know my man Lorenz Larkin was on this Bellator card. Why the **** is this man on the prelims?!

Yeah a lot of talent on this card top to bottom even with all the pull outs. Fight right now should be a banger too with legit prospects

Smh at Storelys fight.

AJ better not roll an ankle walking to the cage or some ****. I finally started my Showtime free trial for this man's fight :lol:

Impressive showcase for MVP. Anderson is definitely on the very back end of UFC top 15 WW, not a can at all. That mans nose is crussshhhed bruh :sick:

Impressive showcase for MVP. Anderson is definitely on the very back end of UFC top 15 WW, not a can at all. That mans nose is crussshhhed bruh :sick:
Brah I can't tell if I like the fact that Bellator makes all these random contract weights or if I think it's a bit of misdirection lol

They fought at 175 tonight

I like it on one hand but on the other I do think making proper weight means something too

MVP vs the *** kicking machine Jackson is a damn good scrap

Loving these Bellator promos. Finally feeling like a big fight feel for their mains with the Showtime bags backing them up.

Brah I can't tell if I like the fact that Bellator makes all these random contract weights or if I think it's a bit of misdirection lol

They fought at 175 tonight

I like it on one hand but on the other I do think making proper weight means something too

I may be wrong, but I think it was only a catch weight because it was put together just about 2 weeks ago.

Peter Quelley is suppose to be Irelands next big thing. Higher ceiling than Gallagher, from what I've read.

Edit: Damn didn't know the man's was 36. He better get going now :lol:

When he clipped Rumble, I was just thinking this is the most Bellator **** if this man wins :lol:

Nemkov/Rumble maaaaaaaan

Back
Top Bottom