The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not strong top to bottom like 261. But the 3 big fights on the main card are definitely worth it.

Aside from Barbosa, them cats only fight one way, bring pressure. Main, co main and Burgos/Barbosa will either be wars or stopped violently.

Kind of feel like tomorrows card is more for the hardcore fans. Some great names on the card, but definitely unappreciated. I think the Tony Beniel fight is going to be a banger. Then you got Shane Burgos and Edson Barboza who always bring the action. Should be good.
It definitely has the feel of a high level fight night like the one where RDA fought Eddie for the LW belt or when Cruz fought TJ for the strap on a fight night. That said it's still a good card with the three top fights plus you have Jacare and Vannata both on the prelims.

Still kind of crazy to think the LW championship was on a fight night considering how popular it has been since UFC 205.

I seen maga chandler mentioned but don't know the history. What did he say or do? Is he a slick racist like Cerrone?

Screen_Shot_2020_11_05_at_3.10.07_PM.jpg

every time i hear andrea lee is from atlanta texas i get confused :lol:

Going to be a tough night for bonus winners. Somebodys going to get left hanging.

That Aguilera/Lutz fight was a banger.

i can understand getting the title this way, but for one of these guys to call themselves the best fighter at 155 without having gone through certain people, nope

i can understand getting the title this way, but for one of these guys to call themselves the best fighter at 155 without having gone through certain people, nope
I agree with this. Don't get me wrong these guys are both elite but they haven't proved anything close to being the best LW in the world. It's not their fault though

And I'm a big Oliveria fan and have always said Chandler would give any LW problems

Back
Top Bottom