The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I rewatched tj v Cody one, tj was def leaving openings. His footwork and movement at the time seemed diff as hell but these days it’s been taken to another level

Yanez/Costa
Macy/Miranda
Aspen Ladd's comeback
Kyler Phillips fighting
Coconut bomber/Allen

Either TJ takes down Sandhagen for 4/5 rounds and controls him in a decision. Or Saandhagen picks him apart and gets a finish. Leaning more towards the latter. Wouldn't be surprised if he baits him with a knee similar to the one Frankie ate.

Yanez/Costa
Macy/Miranda
Aspen Ladd's comeback
Kyler Phillips fighting
Coconut bomber/Allen

Either TJ takes down Sandhagen for 4/5 rounds and controls him in a decision. Or Saandhagen picks him apart and gets a finish. Leaning more towards the latter. Wouldn't be surprised if he baits him with a knee similar to the one Frankie ate.
Gonna be honest I’d be surprised to see tj lean on wrestling that much simply because I feel like he’s prideful about standing

But you def could be right about his game plan

I favor Sandhagen in this one. I'd be very surprised if TJ doesn't try to go for the KO as I'm sure he'll be looking to make a splash in his return, then I see Sandhagen catching him in the early rounds.

RDA x Islam is a cracker

The RDA from 3 years ago would smoke him like a free joint tho

So it will be interesting to see what he looks like these days

I've always wanted to like Sterling but he's always made it difficult

“You beat T.J. Dillashaw, does that give you a title shot? I don’t know,” Sterling said on his “The Weekly Scraps Podcast” (via MMAJunkie). “But if T.J. beats him, does that give T.J. a title shot? It should absolutely give T.J. a title shot. Absolutely. But in the sense of the other way that I’m looking at it, I don’t know what this win really does for Sandhagen other than getting another marquee name added to his resume.”

“T.J.’s been suspended, out of competition for two years, he cheated,” Sterling said. “He’s been cheating for a very long time. Ask his teammates. This is something that has been disclosed to me years ago, and of course you don’t want to be the whistle blower and not have any evidence, but the evidence has been his former teammates talking about it, and of course now being caught. I think it’s pretty safe to say where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and he said at the press conference against Cody Garbrandt ‘yeah right’ when Garbrandt said, ‘Bro, you were the one showing everyone how to do it,’ and everyone just brushed it under the rug."

Need Yan to take his belt back soon so that clown can go away. Embarrassed that he's from Long Island. We def don't claim him.

What is the justification for Sandhagen not deserving a title shot with a win over TJ...

Come on man
And Moraes and Edgar. Lol. I can see how he feels entitled given how quickly and easily he beat Sandhagen. We’re also not sure if he fixed that hole in his game. Having said that, he has been impressive since the loss. Whoever wins that fight (Sandhagen/Dillashaw) is definitely the #1 contender.

I wouldn’t even be mad if Dana makes an interim for the winner versus Yan.

Hopefully TJ gets smacked.

Would love for Cody to get a 3rd crack somewhere down the line and smoke him also.

Can’t wait for Sandhagen to deliver the spinning head kick KO to Dillashaw
Or another flying knee K.O. like he did to Frankie. Just watched it again and I felt so bad for Edgar. It's amazing to watch as in slow motion it feels like Cory knew the exact moment Frankie was gonna duck down and just timed the knee perfectly.

BKFC is delivering the violence. Lordt. They upped their talent level for sure. Very entertaining scraps thus far. Lightly padded gloves like biking gloves almost might be the move though. The amount of scar tissue being generated right now 🤮

BKFC is delivering the violence. Lordt. They upped their talent level for sure. Very entertaining scraps thus far. Lightly padded gloves like biking gloves almost might be the move though. The amount of scar tissue being generated right now 🤮
I may have to try and catch a replay later tonight. Ngl although both Paige and Rachel aren't the best strikers I'm intrigued for a couple reasons lol. But there are usually some good scraps on these recent BKFC cards even with some circus like main events.

Back
Top Bottom