The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Wish they would give my man Leon the rub again. I know he's saying he'd sit for the title shot. But if they offer him a 5 round main/co main on that London card In September against Burns, I'm sure he'd take it.
Id gladly take Leon vs Burns or Jorge. That would definitely be a #1 contender fight.

Wish they would give my man Leon the rub again. I know he's saying he'd sit for the title shot. But if they offer him a 5 round main/co main on that London card In September against Burns, I'm sure he'd take it.
That would be super foolish. Financially.

Good luck to Colby. Usman looking like a bad man 3/4 of his last fights. If he KOs Colby, legend. UFC definitely got some hot matchups on the horizon.

Can’t wait for the MMA Hour to come back. Duck Chael and DC’s new Shill shows.

Francis waking up.

That would be super foolish. Financially.

I mean they were already doing it with his fight against Woodley in the UK but the pandemic cancelled it the week of. They also gave him a destined episode and a feature on Megan's one ufc show. So they have some stock in him. I'm sure he'll get that opportunity sometime in the future.

Only good thing about the Usman/Colby fight is once he gets the brakes beat off him we might finally get the Colby/Jorge matchup.

Colby vs any of the top contenders are good scraps to be honest.

Everytime I think conor can’t dig a deeper hole he does. That tweet about khabib dad is beyond low.

Eh, he deserved to get stomped out by multiple groups for years now but it never happened.

Piece of ****

28DB4AA0-10A1-40C9-A4DF-C1A99DC897E0.jpeg

Conor really was a “new man” for all of two fights :lol: his wife just gotta leave him and take half his coin at this point. How you married to a dude that been completely unhinged for the last several years is beyond me

Piece of ****

28DB4AA0-10A1-40C9-A4DF-C1A99DC897E0.jpeg
**** like it is why I had zero sympathy for him when his leg broke

He is a low-life, he has been a low life for all these years, his fans are either lowlifes themselves or have deluded themselves to rationalize supporting a scumbag like this

How people could have supported the dude after what he said to Aldo and Brazilians is beyond me.

That one video was cringe. Admitting to wanting to do it murder.

Conor definitely has no chill. Dalis, wife insults, and disrespecting the dead.

Im not a fan of heel Conor. I liked the old Ric Flaie/Roc Conor.

Might as well at least keep the light on in freak shows like Jake Paul, etc.

It’s hard to take him serious as a martial artist.

Holy ****, she's something beyond cursed

“Life really hits us hard sometimes,” Suarez’s caption read. “I’d lie and say I have it together but I don’t. It’s been tough to say the least. I was really excited to fight again and I felt so ready and up for the task. I still can’t believe this is my reality. It’s heartbreaking to say the least. I was in this same position a little over two years ago. I had to suck it up and focus on getting healthy. I did just that and here I am in the very same spot. This has to be one of the most challenging times of my life. But, as all of you know my journey has been filled with challenges. Injuries, Cancer more injuries. But, my journey has also been filled with many victories. I’m going to focus on those victories to carry me on. I have an amazing support system. My life is filled with people who love me and believe in me and that is priceless. Thank you all for your love and support. When I come back it will be better than every sports comeback story out there. I truly believe that. I believe I’m the best in the world. There is not a single doubt in my mind. Only up from here 💕🙏🏽 #headup”

Very sad. Beautiful. Likeable... and most inportantly can scrap her *** off.... *sigh*

Gotta believe shes done... damb. Shell fight back but I dont think she can still be great given her health concerns

**** like it is why I had zero sympathy for him when his leg broke

He is a low-life, he has been a low life for all these years, his fans are either lowlifes themselves or have deluded themselves to rationalize supporting a scumbag like this

How people could have supported the dude after what he said to Aldo and Brazilians is beyond me.

Aldo losing in the fashion he did still irks me. I hope he does well in his upcoming fight against munhoz

Back
Top Bottom