The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Why was he fishing for a fight from Porier? He’s got at least one fight on the contract. Dana got him locked up like GSP.

I’d like the build up of a Diaz/Paul card. Brothers in co mains.

Why was he fishing for a fight from Porier? He’s got at least one fight on the contract. Dana got him locked up like GSP.

I’d like the build up of a Diaz/Paul card. Brothers in co mains.
Yes, like I said apparently he has one fight left on his deal

If he doesn’t sign an extension he should just leave and make money elsewhere

I’m tempted to drop $$ on woodley since he’s an underdog but somethings holding me back

Man, UFC needs to stop with these 6 fight main cards. These fight nights shouldn't be ending passed midnight
I can imagine. It’s 7 PST. I’d just rewatch the highlights or big fights the morning afterwards (probably why I ask which are the best fights from these fight nights).

Way too much going on with this card. TUF and a lot of off brand fighters.

Sad that a former ufc champion has his biggest payday against a youtube douchebag.
We love the sport. The fighters love it. The UFC has its high profit margins, low salary model. Nothing is changing. I give props for Paul speaking on it. More (except for ESPN) are talking about it.

Hopefully, Tyron shows out while making his money. Hopefully Vitor, Silva and Ortiz make money boxing.

My comment was aimed more towards paul being a douchebag who is not even a real boxer / fighter and yet he makes a lot of money on these fights. he found a money making formula, be popular on youtube with white kids and have everyone else hate you.

My comment was aimed more towards paul being a douchebag who is not even a real boxer / fighter and yet he makes a lot of money on these fights. he found a money making formula, be popular on youtube with white kids and have everyone else hate you.
He’s a content creator. Regardless of character, his claim to fame is capitalizing on hype, loyal fan base who want content. Give him credit. He’s making sure all of the fighters on the card make money. Meanwhile Dana’s cheap 123 don’t want to give Francis or Jon their money. Plus not giving the fans what they want. He’d rather over saturate the market with randoms.

Back
Top Bottom