The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I'll wait until more details come out on the Cain situation but yea just hearing he's being accused of attempted murder is wild.

I really hope Bryce Mitchell gets his *** beat. Unfortunately I think he wins and I think Colby wins.
This weekend going to suck :lol:

I really hope Bryce Mitchell gets his *** beat. Unfortunately I think he wins and I think Colby wins.
Hope I’m not wrong but I’ve been waiting for mitchell to get exposed. I don’t think he’s well rounded and I don’t think his one strength is like other worldly

Barboza has fought some killers

^^ For real San Jose is at sea level too, he definitely had the advantage…
1646189418989.gif

That card is highlighted by Heel White guys smh. They’re literally at the center of the embeddeds.

We seen Colby get beat twice. But sadly that’s it. He’s sooooo fake.

Bryce high key crazy.

Prayers up for DC....

Mans mom dies then 2 days later his god daughters molested and his homies locked up on a murder charge.

Smfh

Life moves fast sometimes. I wondered why he wasn’t on his show and Rashad was sitting in.

The Cain news is sad…especially if his kid was molested.

In that case I hope he gets let off as easily as possible, the fact that it went down in a school zone is gonna be problematic but don't think anyone can really blame him too much.

That dude deserves so much worse tbh

crazy, a father gotta do what a father gotta do.

Hopefully he don’t got no priors and will get a minimum sentence.

It seems like he was willing to eat that charge and sit down for a while.

Josh didn't speak on it too much on the show today. I was wondering if he was gonna speak on it. He said he supports him and it's a personal matter

What's the best MMA podcast out there?
imo

Analysis/Breakdowns:

Weighing In (Josh Thomson and Big John)- since they work for Bellator it's nice when they focus on them more so since others shows don't. But obviously they both have ties to the sport and the UFC so they know a lot of behind the scenes stuff with many diff camps

Morning Kombat- Luke and Bryan have both been in the fight game for decades and neither are tied with a direct promotion so there's little bias. They tend to be pretty light hearted/inappropriate and what not so it's different

MMA Fighting Pre/Post Fight Shows- Panel of dudes really know their ****, they dive deep into the sport and all promotions. Again, no bias since they aren't tied to any promotion

Full Reptile (Dan Hardy)- He tends to be really monotone but he breaks fights down to the punch and kick lol

Interviews:

MMAHour with Ariel
Submission Radio

Back
Top Bottom