The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Magny's manager not doing him any favors, if he signs that bout agreement. Unless he's getting paid a bag (which I highly doubt) there's little upside to taking that Rahkmanov fight. It borderline doesn't make any sense for him

Trash. Why not just break off the fighters a portion like you do with venom/reekbok? You got them wearing a crypto.com shirt every walkout and weigh in. Fan voting will just be the popular fighters taking it every time.
It's crazy. This story highlights how the organization (WME/UFC) have a promotional deal. I'm sure for the UFC this shows they're benevolent and doing incentive based things for the fighters.

Aljo talking all kinds. My 96 year old Haitian Grandpops always sais "Pa kité Lang ou metew ajenou" . Don't let your tongue put you on your knees.

Aljo talking all kinds. My 96 year old Haitian Grandpops always sais "Pa kité Lang ou metew ajenou" . Don't let your tongue put you on your knees.
You second generation Haitian?

That press conference was cringed. Turned it off with all of the goofiness. A lot of these guys are adolescent in their banter.

I thought Ariel had a good take on his show about these pressers not too long ago. Basically saying real questions are not asked and with all the foolishness it lowers the bar on how great the product really is and what these press conferences could be.

I thought Ariel had a good take on his show about these pressers not too long ago. Basically saying real questions are not asked and with all the foolishness it lowers the bar on how great the product really is and what these press conferences could be.
He's just mad he can't go lol. Just Kidding.

Anyone who can sit through the whole press conference and not suffer TBI or loss brain cells is a remarkable human being.

Idk if it was him or bronstetter that said why have a second press conference on Thursday when they already have a much better forum on Wednesday

Lol

I always wondered that too

They repeat the same questions two days in a row

Not gonna lie had to forward a few parts just too much
Brah, poor Mckenzie. She was being so cordial and respectful to Tecia... and then Tecia just kept taking the respect and holding it over Mckenzie like she was a rookie lmao

"Yes, like Mckenzie said with a win over her I can get a title shot. She still has a number of wins before she can claim that" :lol:

Mckenzie finally had enough and cringe-ly asked "well what are you gonna do when I take you down" :lol:

It was all so awkward lmao

Coattail riding *** Till, bro. Lmao. Swear dude squeezing the most out of his career. He really should have 5 losses in his last 6 fights

Dude is still somehow always in the spotlight and now that he's attaching himself to Chimaev it's even more so

Aljo looks drained…devoid of any liquids or nutrients. He looks big. Hope it doesn’t affect him as Petr applies Yanicrous speed later on in the fight.

Back
Top Bottom