The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Chandler low key bitter/petty toward Dustin lol.

I don’t necessarily agree with it. You trying to rematch for the title, Diamond is your ticket. But because he didn’t regard how you entered the UFC and we’re given a place at the table.

I applaud chandler for telling Dustin to sit down and he’s not a draw. When chandler was coming in porier shaded him and didn’t want to fight him, now that chandler has some popularity he wants it. Let chandler get that money with Conor/nate.

Barry just went on and on even with just a simple question.

Must be tiring being around him.
So why hasn’t she left?

My man got her entangled and controlling her. He use her for sex and money. He probably why her hair ain’t long no more.

Also, YSL being hit with Rico…but Ali, Pat Barry, these Oligarchs, Irish Mobsters, allowed to run unchecked in MMA.

I hope Andrew Yang cleans up the sport.

Anyone following this whole Brenden Schaub debacle with Bobby Lee and his girl? Apparently he hit on her back in the days even when Bobby Lee was with her. But also it was said in another podcast that Bobby and his girl had an open relationship. Anyways......he is on Tiger Belly podcast today and I am sure this will get a decent amount of views.

I can’t with that clown. I felt like I heard someone else say about him not respecting the boy code.

And it sounds like he pay for people to be on his show according to the nose.

That beef really was a 10-7 lol.

Anyone following this whole Brenden Schaub debacle with Bobby Lee and his girl? Apparently he hit on her back in the days even when Bobby Lee was with her. But also it was said in another podcast that Bobby and his girl had an open relationship. Anyways......he is on Tiger Belly podcast today and I am sure this will get a decent amount of views.

Plz dont bring this nail shop gossip bs in here

Hope waterson is finally healthy

That Miller/green fight is fire. Deserves to be on the main card

Chandler low key bitter/petty toward Dustin lol.

I don’t necessarily agree with it. You trying to rematch for the title, Diamond is your ticket. But because he didn’t regard how you entered the UFC and we’re given a place at the table.
How is Michael Chandler in a position to be dictating who gets a place at the table?

He went 1-2 in his first three UFC fights and was losing to Tony before landing a fluke kick.

...he should be Dustin Poirier's waiter.

LOL at Nate possibly pissing outside the HQ. UFC just needs to give him a fight whether it be Dustin, Chandler, etc. and not just try leaving him in shambles on the way out. I don't blame him for not accepting the Khamzhat fight (if it was even offered to him in the first place) but it must be so frustrating to keep sitting on the shelf for almost a year now.

Back
Top Bottom