The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If Mitchell ever becomes champ, that would be shocking to me

But then again the current contenders could be aging out

I have much more faith in Allen to become champ

I'd like to see Ortega vs Mitchell if anything

We both making hot takes lol. Bryce definitely needs a top 10 opponent. I DO think styles makes fight. There’s not really a good wrestler in the top 10. So the question is if Bryce does the mix martial arts and has solid hands to setup his wrestling or counter? And do the top ten have solid TDD to mitigate his one strength? Same question LW gotta answer for Islam.

Allen fights like once a year. Yair will fight more if he appears for the Ortega fight. Not saying I wouldn’t want Allen to fight more or he’s not a compelling prospect. I was hoping they’d have made the Kattar/Allen fight.

I would also be surprised if Bryce becomes champ though if he gets a couple favorable matchups I wouldn't be shocked to see him get a TS. Was looking at the rankings and it appears Allen and Giga don't have fights booked so maybe they try to match Bryce up with one of those two.

Also if merab were to beat any contender he would definitely deserve a title shot

Sterling knows he doesn’t want those problems

Masvidal's latest interview with Helwani on the MMA Hour he went full on preaching MAGA nonsense at the end of the interview. 🤢

Guess most of the fighters on the ufc 275 fight card are already in Singapore to acclimatise.

Randomly bumped into Valentina and her team at a food centre (she also posted about her food escapade on her insta stories), she's nice got a fist bump when I wished her well for her fight.

She was wearing Sketchers shoes though which is questionable. :lol:

The early prelims and prelims for 275 are being held at stupid o'clock, 6am local time for the early prelims and 8am for the prelims.

Shame for the fighters it will be as good as fighting at the Apex with hardly any audience.

The ticket literally states doors open at 5.30am. :rofl:

Rooting for Karolina Kowalkiewicz today for whatever reason. I got into watching the UFC when she was fighting Joanna in 2016. Always have a soft spot for her.

Great test for Evolev coming up. Going to show if he really belongs with the top of the division. Hopefully he learned how to keep his chin tucked cause Ige will definitely test it.

That was very impressive. Looks like Evloev worked on his conditioning after he gassed late against Dawadu. Man's a problem for the division. He was walking through a lot of clean shots from Ige.

Got a bottleneck at the top of 145. Everyone is 2 fights away from a title shot with these fights they got booked. And if Max beats Volk we probably getting a 4th fight right after :lol:

Back
Top Bottom