The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Didn’t realize outlaw was ranked #1 :wow:

Tofiq being matched up with him in his bellator debut was kinda wild then looking back

Plus tofiq already beat pitbull in rizin.. interesting triangle they got there

I saw somewhere he made $700K!!

That can’t be real. My man’s ceiling is low. He’s not sniffing the top 15. Doubt he could beat Jim Miller.

700k?

I think he signed a new contract, but I know he said his last fight he was only making 12 and 12

Loll he is not getting 700k. Mokaev isn't getting 50k either. Mokaev signed on 12/12 coming to the ufc.

Anyone making over 500k+ would only fight on ppvs. Not espn+ at noon.

Honestly I’m a lil disappointed that chimeav went this route. The money was right there so I can’t blame him but it just sucks it’s a waste of a fight and doesn’t need to happen

Mokaev wants Jeff Molina, Tim Elliot or Brandon royval next, in October in abu Dabi

Elliot or Molina would be great match making

Said he has at least 3 or 4 fights at 125 before he has to go to 135

Mokaev says paddy said Mokaev doesn’t deserve to raise the British flag

He said he’d fight paddy at 145 and that he walks around at 155

It’s heating up

Not sure if there is official record of this but nonetheless mokaev didn’t sound like he was playing in terms of wanting to fight him. Doubt paddy could make 145 tho lol

So I guess to get the WW shot nowadays you need to beat Nate?!? Joking but it would be strange if Khamzhat fights for the belt immediately after Nate like Leon will be.

Khamzat ready for the belt right now, although I wish we were seeing him fight Colby instead of Nate
Colby went missing it seems, fighters and some analysts have said as much

Prob due to the jorge thing

I loved how chimaev acknowledged rahkmanov! Sounding like he knows they’ll cross paths

Just get this Diaz fight over with so we can see chimaev in a title fight already. Would love to see him fight izzy at 185 where there are legit no interesting options after pereira

Looking forward to the two 125 fights this Saturday

Didn’t realize Alex Perez hasn’t fought in almost 2 years, holy crap. And also pantoja is coming off an injury that prevented him from accepting a title shot

The Moreno v France fight gonna be crazy. Dunno who actually has the advantage I think it’s a coin flip

Wth is wrong with josh Thomson? Lmao

He’s still saying usman’s ranking is too high and that he only has it because of his last name :wow: :lol:

He’s still saying they’re rushing him after he smoked Gonzalez

Wtf is going on lmao

He saying shabily should be #2 and ahead of usman which I guess is arguable

But it ain’t some kind of crazy talk that usman is ranked properly

Let one of usman, tofiq and shabily fight for a #1 contender and the other into the pitbull title fight

Back
Top Bottom