The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

BTW, the kick was setup beautifully, but ... it wouldn't have happened without the arbitrary we need more action call that 9/10 a ref wouldn't have done because Usman was working.

Not mad at any of thaf anyways .... just cant stand how dudes be on some nice quiet type of ****, getting waxed all fight to then talking ****.

Either you're a Connor or you're Cormier ...

Ngl was texting when they were forced to disengage but it did seem unnecessary compared to some of the other stuff we saw tonight

Holy ****ing ****. My guy Leon man, happy for the guy.

That feint straight rear head kick is his bread and butter man. Same one that caught Cerrone and put Belal on skates. Made Usman slip his head right in to it. Beautiful.

Rematch in London will be huge.

Love this ****!
5574DC2A-ECC2-401D-8F5D-7B63A1496E9D.gif

Jorge already putting in his bid for a fight on his IG stories. But he’s going to have to wait a tad longer.

Celebrate, is that what he did? I thought he was trash talking and being extra cocky.

Whatever not gonna waste my time on what I saw.

Bruh put yourself in his shoes. Was doubted by everyone. Usman grilling him down between rounds and being cocky himself before the fight not touching gloves and running over to his corner staring him down. Put one of the goats to sleep against all odds.

Usman was doing a lot of wrestle ****ing. I don’t know if you can say he was washing Leon.

He got favourable positions against Leon but wasn’t doing much with it

Lol people saying this is the best head kick ko. Not even close. Valentina ko on Jessica still rules them all. Also, Chitos ko on Cruz. Chandler on Ferguson. OSP on Anderson. Kevin Lee on Gregor. Buckley ko. Holm on Rhonda.

Usman was doing a lot of wrestle ****ing. I don’t know if you can say he was washing Leon.

He got favourable positions against Leon but wasn’t doing much with it
Wrestle ****ing is washing. It was the same story from end of rd 2 til the final minute. The pressure was too much for Leon. Usman made Leon carry him for a majority of the fight. Man’s had no answer until that beautiful headkick.

However Leon had great base the whole fight, because he has some massive legs. So big ups to him for being the first to take usman down, stuff him time to time, and lay him out cold.

Bruh put yourself in his shoes. Was doubted by everyone. Usman grilling him down between rounds and being cocky himself before the fight not touching gloves and running over to his corner staring him down. Put one of the goats to sleep against all odds.
And that's why he got slept ... disrespecting his opponent.

So yeah!

Back
Top Bottom