The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not to be on Dana side, but don’t you guys remember Costa coming in at 205 for a fight he was suppose to fight at 185?

Also, really hope jose can do one more fight and be on that January card in his home country

Jon Anik? Ray Longo?

My man needs a lil seasoning or probably going to need to grind like Leon.
If he's not willing to fight Aljo idk what his plan is. They're probably just going to match him up with guys like Vera/Sandhagen/Yan and hope they knock him out of the rankings.

I still got respect for Brandon Moreno and Figgy.

I do too, but they're not far better than the rest of the contenders. It's more parity at 125 for the championship.

Belt will be passed around multiple times just like 205, imo. Only reason it hasn't yet is because they did the same fight 3x in a row.

I can see a case where Pantoja and/or Kara-France become champs within the next 18 or so months.

If Figgy were younger then I'd feel differently. But him turning 35 that drop off is coming soon.

I thought in bantamweight that Song Yadong showed promise to be special and climb up the ranks. What do y’all think about his fight against Sandhagen on September 17th?

I thought in bantamweight that Song Yadong showed promise to be special and climb up the ranks. What do y’all think about his fight against Sandhagen on September 17th?
Very good prospect but still so young. I dont think he's ready for the top guys of the divison just yet. Think he's going to have mad problems with Sandhagens movement and angles.

Going to be a hell of a fight and a great measure for Song. He still has a good few years before he enters his prime.

:smh::smh:
Man I hope Wonderboy doesn't take that fight man. Rakmanov would just be a sad fight to watch. Just give Wonderboy Holland like they were both asking for.

If rahkmanov beats wonderboy that’s already an instant contender

Same goes for Brady if he beats Belal

Between Leon, usman, Chimaev, Brady and rahkmanov… that’s really nice

I’m sure colby has one more run in him too. I see usman retiring soon win or lose

Back
Top Bottom