The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Really looking forward to the Allen/Kattar scrap. Should give us a good idea if Allen is ready to make the leap and challenge for the title. A loss for Kattar could put him at high level gatekeeper status.

movsar-evloev-vs-bryce-mitchell-nov-5-matchup.jpg

Didn’t realize those hooker comments on colby was from his show with volk

They went in on colby lmao

“If you’re going to play that, own it. Right?” Volkanovski said. “Own it, and don’t cry about it. Because I’ve heard him cry about, ‘Oh, I’ve got to do this, I’ve got to get security guards,’ and all that. Well, don’t f****** play that game then. Like, what do you want us to do?”

“Anything I say, I accept the repercussions of what I said,” Hooker said. “No matter what argument I have with anyone, if I see them at the PI and they’re like, ‘F****** Dan Hooker, let’s go fight in the car park,’ I’ll just be like, ‘Yeah, alright.’ I accept what I said. I might’ve had a few beers at the time, but I said it. [Covington] doesn’t accept the repercussions of that. Like, if you go to Colby, ‘Hey Colby, I’ve had enough of you, mate. [Let’s fight in the] car park,’ he’ll go, ‘Oh, oh, my security,’ jump in his car and drive off.”

“Yeah, exactly,” Volkanovski said. “It’s funny, mate — he gets a bashing on fight week. We should have a highlight reel of how much we bash him on these shows. I swear, we’ve just said so much s*** about that, we just run his name through absolute dirt and we’re scrubbing that face in that mud. But he deserves it. He really does.”

Colby is in a weird place. He can’t really sniff the title unless he beats a top WW contender. Masvidal ain’t it. Or he can move up to MW. He could do the Khamzat fight at 185.

And Costa would be a sacrificial lamb. But I’m cool with that matchup too. If Costa wins, he got leverage with the company. Khamzat wins, he can challenge for MW title. Or wait to see how the WW title picture clears.

Fluffy is another one of these fan friendly fighters. I like his character, fight game always needs dude's like this

He looks like Cain in the face, no? Free Cain

Spiking Barriut on his head was nasty as **** though man. Should've got DQ'd by that. Lucky nothing damaging happened to the man's neck.

Robocop is a ****ing beast. Man's fun as hell to watch.

Got Sandhagen by KO coming up. Song still has time to develop. He'll be a contender in a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom