The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Doc should've stopped it before the 4th honestly. Cut was already bad and starting to swell.

Great gameplan from Corey and his team. He'll be back in a title fight soon enough.

Song still showed heart and well rounded skill

He tagged sandhagen a few times and stuffed all the takedowns

I still think sandhagen was controlling the fight and tempo more

That fight needs to be a 5 round main event. Winner gets next title shot. Hopefully it does happen in December so they're on a close timeline as the title fight

Merab most likely going to be punished and fight either Yan, after he beats O’Malley, or someone behind him on the come up :lol:

Aldo still had more left in the tank but good to see him hang it up before the sport left him broken and beaten.

An all time great and had one of the greatest runs in the sports history. Happy for the King of Rio.

Aldo undoubtedly was one of the main fighters who made me fall in love with the sport

I will always give him that esteem. WEC forever

Good on Dana for releasing him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he boxed

Anybody watch ADCC??

Man is a tool but Gordan Ryan is from a different planet when it comes to No-Gi
Watched both days. What an event! Will definitely be making an effort to go to the next one in two years, depending on where it takes place. The production quality was pretty good, the fights in both the divisions and absolute had me struggling to pick a favorite.

Gordon is really a nice person in real life, super chill, down to earth. I met him a few times at my previous employer when he first moved to Austin.

Was really hoping we'd see Aldo fight in Brazil with the UFC one more time but guy has had a great career and more than deserves to go out on his own terms.

And that poster, maaan Edgar and Cruz are likely on their way out soon (I know Edgar said he'd like one more fight). Plus JJ been out 2.5 years with his return unknown at this point. Really hope he fights before years end but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom