The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not sure I believe Holland is really retired, could see him being like "oh I got a nice bonus to fight Khamzhat but it wasn't quite enough and I'll keep fighting 4-5 times a year".

Surprised by the Holland retirement news.

Ceiling isn’t high unless he cracked the wrestling nut. 170 has quite a few wrestlers. 185 wrestlers were what caused him to move down.

Definitely one of the stars that emerged from the pandemic. Definitely had the ability to entertain.

Maybe he’s becoming a cop and fighting crime permanently.

Magny a solid gatekeeper now. Good test for these new guys

Edit: when I say new guys it's ironic that Magny and Rodriguez are the same age

Also a lil wild that D Rod is fighting 1 month after his last fight

I really wanted to see him against the 170 Best eg Colby, Leon, and Usman. I would’ve been fine with him moving up after.

All of a sudden Khamzat doesn't seem that scary if he goes to middleweight. Very interesting to see him fight even people like Gastelum, Costa, Vettori and Whittaker. Should be interesting.
I agree with ya it’ll be very interesting regarding the size change

However including gastelum in there … lol.. idk about that

The other guys for sure

Wonder if they fast track him to Costa and a possible ****le tot w/ a win, or make him move up the ranks.

Also wonder if he has still has enough to dominate 185 guys with wrestling. There aren't any world class BJJ guys in the top ranks at 185 to make him want to stand like Gilbert did. But if he can't control someone like Whittaker I can see him getting outpointed or even stopped.

Manhoeff face is definitely broken. Wow. He had to give his last interview like that... jesus

His whole family is there now in the cage. They had to watch him go to sleep like that

wtf was Coker thinking

Good luck to him in retirement

Fernand might really be a horrible person

This kid was ragdolling Francis and gane? Jesus

He was supposed to be on the olivera islam card? Jesus

Back
Top Bottom