The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Interested to see what they do with nunes next

She hasn’t fought since last July, at this point earliest we could see her is probably April?

And her only options are the trilogy with Peña or rocky? Gotta imagine ufc is gonna run with that Peña trilogy over rocky. Gives rocky time to sit on the sideline and welcome her little one on the way.

I really hope Francis gets a big *** pay day somewhere. The Fury talk really died down and the PFLs HW division is trash

PFL and Bellator are MMA options. BKFC and boxing are other options.

I could see PFL throwing the bag especially if they’re trying to do the PPV thing.

This is crazy. Sad Francis is leaving.

Dont see either of them being able to offer him the money that would make it worth his time. There aren't any HWs that could be billed as a super fight. And all the free agents Francis has ktfo already :lol:

Hopefully a Deontay Wilder fight is possible and he can just ride off in to the susunset. His interviews last year seemed like he was content and happy if he were to retire.

Mad respect for him sticking to his word and what he believes in. UFC did him dirty as **** for the past 2 years. And Dana already trying to put the usual BS narrative out that the bootlickers will parrot.

Man, this could be the last time we see Francis in the UFC

I guess y'all have way more faith in Dana than I do. I mean I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised either way. If Dana paid him or didn't. And if Dana doesn't pay him it's because of who manages Francis

Welp, unfortunately it was correct not having any faith in Dana to keep Francis happy

It is still nuts how they didn't trap Francis into any b.s. contracts and allow him to leave the company as champion not due to retirement lol. Malpractice

Dana just confirmed the Jones fight and that Francis is released from his contract. Ufc waiving their matching rights to a contract.

Smfh man. Wanted to see Francis' reign man.
No one is happier about this than Jon Jones.

…now he has a title fight that he can actually win.

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if Gane beats him.

Dont see either of them being able to offer him the money that would make it worth his time. There aren't any HWs that could be billed as a super fight. And all the free agents Francis has ktfo already :lol:

Hopefully a Deontay Wilder fight is possible and he can just ride off in to the susunset. His interviews last year seemed like he was content and happy if he were to retire.

Mad respect for him sticking to his word and what he believes in. UFC did him dirty as **** for the past 2 years. And Dana already trying to put the usual BS narrative out that the bootlickers will parrot.
It’s crazy to think that Dana White is such a big Mike Tyson fan and the UFC finally had a Mike Tyson-like fighter as their heavyweight champ and they let him go.

…it’s embarrassing.

Can’t believe Francis really walked, look forward to his next interview with Ariel.

Only thing I can think of is PFL ppv fight for him
Plus a boxing fight.

Francis was definitely a great talent.

Think about how they big upped him in the first Stipe fight.

Dude was scary in the cage (besides the Lewis stinker and Stipe loss). He had the touch of death. I was looking forward to him rematching Cyril, fighting Pavlovich, and Jon.

HW is still in decent shape but the loss of Francis definitely hurts. That division is going to be chaotic with how explosive the power is at that weight. And everyone sort of has an open chance now (main culprit was Blaydes who lost to Francis twice).

I wonder what the hang up was for Francis? Did they not offer him seven figures per fight? Did they not agree to let him try the boxing thing? Or was he still harboring Ill feelings from the way things went down last January?

Dana said no one is getting boxing in their contract, would imagine that had to be a hold up in it self.

Dana just confirmed the Jones fight and that Francis is released from his contract. Ufc waiving their matching rights to a contract.

Smfh man. Wanted to see Francis' reign man.

Ngannou has been fighting once a year at best.
Now he won't fight Jones?...

Francis,

AllAcidicBagworm-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom