The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I didn't realize Stots was interim champ and his buddy Pettis was still the champ actual. It would be wild if Pitbull wins a third title. I think he can do it. Stots and Mix are tough though.

I mean, the only Rhonda comparison with her is that she's blonde :lol:. Yeah, she's attractive but being European/British and fighting for the PFL will keep your "star power" very limited here.

I mean, the only Rhonda comparison with her is that she's blonde :lol:. Yeah, she's attractive but being European/British and fighting for the PFL will keep your "star power" very limited here.

If she keeps up her winning ways, she could easily get a huge bag from PFL or jump to the UFC or Bellator. I’ve never seen her fight so not sure if Ariel was on that peyote or Fentanyl/Molly or she’s a dominant force in the cage, ending fights quickly.

If she keeps up her winning ways, she could easily get a huge bag from PFL or jump to the UFC or Bellator. I’ve never seen her fight so not sure if Ariel was on that peyote or Fentanyl/Molly or she’s a dominant force in the cage, ending fights quickly.

Looks like she comes from a Thai boxing background. Mom's was a decorated kb champ. Seems like a fun action fighter, bigger JJ type. Will keep an eye on her future fights.

Benny finally let Ali do some of his promos

giphy.gif

No lies on that

Will be interesting to see what the outcome is with this usada situation. To my knowledge conor still isn’t in the pool and doesn’t seem to think the 6 months minimum is going to apply to him.

If that’s a PPV I’d guess Leon is a shoe in to be headliner

Aspinal will be back too? Meatball Molly?

If that’s a PPV I’d guess Leon is a shoe in to be headliner

Aspinal will be back too? Meatball Molly?
I think Aspinal will be ready by then, with Blaydes-Pavlovich looking like a #1 contender bout, JJ/Stipe seemingly happening on IFW or later I could see them making the fight with Gane. Gane will be looking to right the ship and we see if Aspinal is a legit contender coming off the injury.

Back
Top Bottom