The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Good to see- was leaning patchy coming in- I really felt like he was hitting a new level and becoming a more well rounded mma’er

Yeah, he says that he's actually training seriously and taking things as a real professional now. Doing two-a-days multiple times a week and you can actually see it fight to fight. Man's got so much potential.

I can definitely see him make the move to the UFC in a year or 2.

Just watched the Blades fight, holy **** what the hell was he doing :lol: . If his gameplan was to really stand with the guy, he deserved to get ko. Pavlovich is a lot more technical than I thought.

Bobby Green dirty as ****. Headbutt looked straight intentional. Glad the ref got it right with the no contest.

Just watched the Blades fight, holy **** what the hell was he doing :lol: . If his gameplan was to really stand with the guy, he deserved to get ko. Pavlovich is a lot more technical than I thought.

Bobby Green dirty as ****. Headbutt looked straight intentional. Glad the ref got it right with the no contest.

Was literally screaming at my tv for Blaydes to go for a takedown. Standing and doing a striking battle with a dude that has KO every opponent in the first round is one of the worst game plans I’ve seen in a while.

Been saying this for years and it goes beyond the champs. They have depth across their divisions, very rich in actual entertaining talent

But Coker gets in his own way :smh::sick:

Terrible marketing, promotion and scheduling. Very pathetic

Bellator Bellatoring…

There has to be some kind of long game. Don’t they want to be bigger? Have their name as huge entertainment franchise? Have the name of their fighters in the best in MMA discussions?

Was literally screaming at my tv for Blaydes to go for a takedown. Standing and doing a striking battle with a dude that has KO every opponent in the first round is one of the worst game plans I’ve seen in a while.
Curtis pissed away another shot at the title.

Why wouldn’t he try to take Pavlovich immediately and try to wear him out the first 1-2 rounds is anyone’s guess.

Did Curtis fall in love with his standing game?

The question is what’s really next for HW? Are Stipe/Jon riding off in the sunset in November?

If they don’t, there are a few killers coming up. Pavlovich, Aspinall, a resurgent Gane if he can plug that wrestling hole, etc.

Watched the Bellator from last night. Pico didn’t look good against a journeyman.

Women’s 125 in Bellator isn’t comparable to the UFC. Macfarlane has a good look (and local Hawaiian) but she possibly lost to Watanabe. Men’s 135 is definitely exciting with Patchy Mix and the winner of Pitbull/Pettis. Coker definitely needs to promote all of these stars and make the stakes seem big. Folks are winning million dollars. And how about boasting folks as possible pound for pound in MMA?

I forgot about Almeida.

Honestly, I wish they’d breathe some life in women’s bantam weight, feather weight, men’s light heavyweight and heavyweight.

Prestige has always been in larger divisions but the talent just hasn’t been there. Or they haven’t tried.

Honestly, UFC HW division went on a really great run

From around 2007-2021 (maybe even earlier than 2007) there was actual skill, talent and depth which is a really tough ask for HW. Even the Brock thing was great

15+ years. Hell of a run

why the Jones/stipe fight is not happening for international fight week I don’t understand. Jones took no damage in his March fight and stipe has been on the sidelines over 2 years. Hate seeing divisions be held up. Now Pav has to wait until next year for a title shot? And on top of that Jones might retire after stipe so Pav will end up fighting someone else for a vacant title.

Back
Top Bottom