The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Izzy could have fought him if he really wanted too

Easily could have started the build up after his last fight but chose not to say his name

I have no respect for Viacom or Bellator if this happens. If this becomes reality, it just confirms what we’ve been saying. Viacom buying Bellator and not capitalizing on free agency, PPV, creating and marketing their own stars, etc is one of the biggest fumbles.

Not the same industry but even AEW carved out more success…and it had the same David versus Goliath battle.

It makes no sense on paper.

Bellator is owned by a huge media conglomerate. I don’t even know where where PFL gets it’s money from.

I get the content cash cow approach to large media properties.

Both are distant second to UFC. I think Bellator has more “stars” they don’t capitalize on. To coin the CME podcast vernacular, they just enjoy the JSF era without any real goal, vision. Probably why UFC can steal stars away because there’s the promise of becoming a bigger name, fighting against the best.

PFL would probably end up in huge debt.

The Apex is so wack compared to the other small arena they have in Vegas

No more Apex, man

The fact that Song and Simon are #8 and #10 just tells you how crazy 135 is

Can’t believe these bigger names choose to do this bare knuckle

Really does emphasize how little they were paid by the ufc for them to be doing this

it’s actually really sad watching them do this they should not have to do stuff like this especially at their older ages

Maybe Rockhold had a reoccurrence of a broken jaw, it was broken previously by Jan.

Should just stick to modelling why bother messing up his money maker.

And Luke was trying to son Perry through the whole promo run like this **** was a formality :smh:

You saw the same body language in the Costa fight. It's like his pain tolerance is just cooked at this point.

It's one thing to get rocked but he's getting punched in the face and reacting like I would :lol:

I love the Jump Around advertisement for the ME.

Countdown definitely focused on Henry and Aljo. No real shine to Gilbert and Belal, probably due to how recent the fight was made.

We need the violence.

These emerging stars need to shine.

Are ya hyped for this week's card? Personally, I got the co-main as the people's main event.

I wonder what Francis was asking. That guy said it was stuff beyond money as to why they couldn’t come to an agreement

We need the violence.

These emerging stars need to shine.

Are ya hyped for this week's card? Personally, I got the co-main as the people's main event.
I'm not too hyped for this weekend but am looking forward to how Cejudo looks with the extended layoff. Anticipating the co-main the most though. Card doesn't jump off the page but looking down it's better than I remembered, good to see Kron getting back in there and the Evloev/Mitchell tilt could be a good scrap also.

Back
Top Bottom