The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Eff them kids lol. Izzy can be real cringe but that last line got me.

Also like the Aldana-Nunes tilt better. Would be crazy if we got another Mexican champ.

I had forgot Alex was bringing up the footage of his kid mocking izzy leading up the the ufc fight

That was hilarious too but if you’re gonna do that then fair play to what izzy might do

I was laughing my *** off seeing his grown kids crying when Alex was sleeping

Wow all that **** Bryce was talking and he pulled out.

Don't know why Peña even got the shot. Should've been Irene from the start

If you don’t have leverage or another suitor (or better yet a fighters union)- negotiating like this gonna be difficult. As we see unfortunately with Francis

If you don’t have leverage or another suitor (or better yet a fighters union)- negotiating like this gonna be difficult. As we see unfortunately with Francis

Although he shouldn’t necessarily have to, Francis not willing to bet on himself. He doesn’t think he can beat GOAT.

I would put my money on Francis but i get it, I wouldn't sign a contract either that is trash If I lose to arguably the greatest fighter ever

Although he shouldn’t necessarily have to, Francis not willing to bet on himself. He doesn’t think he can beat GOAT.
Hilarious because the exact same can be said of Jones back when they first tried to put the fight together after Francis KO Stipe.

To say a fighter is scared of another, especially a former or current champion is just flat out dumb.

Sounds like you’re projecting your emotions imto this. Feel free to show me where I used the word scared. I’ll wait.

Aljo and Henry calling out O'Malley after already sets up the next fight. I feel like Aljo would be the better fighter to beat O'Malley but Henry vs O'Malley would sell way more tickets.

Back
Top Bottom