The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Agreed, I doubt most fans care. They just want their fights
hand-raised.gif

As someone who loves this sport and will tune in even for the bad Alex cards right from the start

Fighter pay starts with the managers and not the fighters. It’s a good 3/4 managers that manage like 75-90% of the ufc fighters. Ali prob accounts for 50%. It would take them all coming together to raise the bar on pay but that will never happen because they are all already in bed with the promotion.

Damb, just read the allegations. Crazy story. Dern having to pay her ex $4k a month in child support too... wow

idk why but this made me laugh

“I never physically attacked Mackenzie, she is an MMA fighter,” Santos wrote in a court filing. “I would never even try to get physical with her. I would have no chance.”

At least her $50k bonus pays a year of child support and alimony for the year.

As someone who loves this sport and will tune in even for the bad Alex cards right from the start

Fighter pay starts with the managers and not the fighters. It’s a good 3/4 managers that manage like 75-90% of the ufc fighters. Ali prob accounts for 50%. It would take them all coming together to raise the bar on pay but that will never happen because they are all already in bed with the promotion.
100%

Managers seem to be a major part of the issue

That MMA Fighting story on the divorce proceedings between Dern and her ex...

Messy stuff. I didn't see if it was happening in Brazil or the USA. They really need to change divorce settlements. Was dude a stay at home dad and that's why he needs the $4,000 a month?
100%

Managers seem to be a major part of the issue
The UFC, managers, the fighters, they're all part of the problem.

Collectively, the fighters can't be cool with 13% and no revenue sharing, especially with those cancerous contracts, no insurance, etc.

Joana J is now a manager. She probably sees the life you can carve out by just negotiating for the fighters.

Just seen their face off in Japan… aj dwarfs him lol

Aj really has no excuse not to win, he’s got the size, youth and skill over him

Anything less than a convincing win will be a disappointment

Wait so that Bellator LW Grand Prix fight is on a Rizin card?

Might as well had thrown it on UFC IFW card 🤦🏽‍♂️

At least there would be more eyes on it.

Wait so that Bellator LW Grand Prix fight is on a Rizin card?

Might as well had thrown it on UFC IFW card 🤦🏽‍♂️

At least there would be more eyes on it.
I find it a lil odd they’re doing their inaugural flyweight title fight against a rizin fighter

I mean it’s cool- but if other guy wins then bellator has no flyweight champ? Lol

1685195903760.jpeg

I find it a lil odd they’re doing their inaugural flyweight title fight against a rizin fighter

I mean it’s cool- but if other guy wins then bellator has no flyweight champ? Lol

1685195903760.jpeg
So right now Horiguchi is their only BW? Edit: So Horiguchi is supposed to fight a guy from Rizin for the BW title? If the other guy wins then what? Who does Bellator have on their FW roster?

I didn’t even know Bellator was crossing over with Rizin again. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
So right now Horiguchi is their only BW? Edit: So Horiguchi is supposed to fight a guy from Rizin for the BW title? If the other guy wins then what? Who does Bellator have on their FW roster?

I didn’t even know Bellator was crossing over with Rizin again. 🤦🏽‍♂️
It's the FW title fight

Horiguchi will fight at FW against Rizin FW guy

But that was my question, what if Rizin FW wins the Bellator title lol

It hasn't been announced who else is on the Bellator FW roster

Felt like zabit didn’t have that much hype when he was fighting, but considering how long he’s been away and how far the ufc has come I couldn’t even imagine the hype train he would get if he returned.

Zabit is changed. He doesn't look like the same man. The expressions. The eyes. I think he was really going thru some real **** before. He looks like a giant boulder was removed from his back.

Back
Top Bottom