The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Listening to this Dana White versus UFC champions round table from MMAfighting.

Wild. Tito, Randy, Ken Shamrock, DJ, etc.

Dana White to AKA back in the day…not paying them for appearing in the UFC game.

Last edited:
I don’t like aljo but I’m totally on his side as well as Francis.
What about Anderson? DJ? Jon? Tito? Randy Couture? Tyron Woodley? GSP? Ken Shamrock? It’s wild how many spats Dana has had. The Tito one is wild. Like they literally wrote he could fight Dana in his contract.

Dude got more beefs than a rapper.

I only mentioned aljo/Francis because they’re the most recent. All those fighters I side with them.

Another example of how petty Dana has been in the last couple years was gsp trying to box de la Hoya and Dana blocking it cause he still had gsp under contract rights.

Really? I just kind of assumed they had fought out their contracts. Very surprising if true.
They’re too “highly paid” and not that good anymore. The ufc doesn’t get hurt by them leaving at all

That’s the nature of the ufc now. It started with overeem, yoel romero and rumble Johnson (whether you want to say cut or not re-signed it’s the same thing they didn’t want to pay them)

Actually probably before that I’m just forgetting

Anyone who is higher paid and fading/getting older is more likely to be let go

I think Chad "retired" but still had fights on his contract. But...you're probably right, they just let him go to do the BKFC.

I did not know guys who got cut were coming back for this vets vs. Rookie season. Seeing Katona, Valiev, and Roberts on this is wild.

Valiev was a fringe ranked fighter. Mans about to kill these rookies and breeze his way back for a TUF 10/10k 10 fight contract. :lol::smh:

"You'll do as your told" lol classic Conor line. He really always wears a suit coaching?!? Bad look if he really missed the weigh ins to make an entrance with his lambo smh. First episode was decent but wow Roosevelt made light work of that dude. Could see him getting back into the UFC but seems to have some holes in his game, especially avoiding subs.

What is the football stage event? How many tickets were sold?

Just watched TUF episode one. Cool to see Ryan Bader on there. I think the first TUF I really watched was the Ronda/Miesha one. Just never been a huge reality TV fan.

I liked Chandler’s coaching team. Bader was a high ranked LHW and current Bellator HW champ. Obviously, Chandler picked his striking coach. And Chandler is a great motivational speaker and demonstrates compassion for his guys.

Conor looked high on the first day. Didn’t show up for the weigh ins for the first fight. SMH. And his team is John Kavanaugh (sp) and his “boxing” coach. Meh.

Went on twitter and caught this foolishness from Elsa :smh::lol:

1685612227025.png

Back
Top Bottom