The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

This surprises me a lot but they’ll settle this once and for all at some point

To me the scoreboard is clearly:

Alex= 1 ko in kickboxing, 1 ko in mma
Izzy= 1 decision in kickboxing, 1 ko in mma

Tied 2-2, but I’m sure a lot of people casually say “but Alex still has a 3-1 lead!” Without actually have watched their kickboxing

Wow just saw Patricio got KO’d at 154 lbs on short notice, yikes

His brother won though

Hope McKee can get back into the tournament

Had a feeling he already had one foot out the door but his body and skills made the choice for him

Ain’t no power in those hands nobody afraid of his standup at all

The Jiri x Alex fight should be cool, but I'm seriously laughing my *** off right now imagining Alex winning the vacant LHW belt and then.... dropping back down to 185 to fight Izzy :lol: .... further putting the LHW division into disarray. Imagine they do another Interim LHW fight:rofl:

Diamond is a good dude and great fighter.

Justin was fishing for that high kick a few times. Dustin got his arm up but it didn’t matter.

Crazy that a high kick closed out the Salt Lake card again.

Ya think altitude got the best of Jan?

294 getting all these confirmed matchups but meanwhile 293 still doesn't have its headliner confirmed smh. Wonder what the holdup is, seems Strickland was going to take the Izzy fight but must be something going on behind the scenes like him asking for a pay bump.

294 getting all these confirmed matchups but meanwhile 293 still doesn't have its headliner confirmed smh. Wonder what the holdup is, seems Strickland was going to take the Izzy fight but must be something going on behind the scenes like him asking for a pay bump.
I’m wondering if Dana is putting extra pressure on ddp to take the fight

Back
Top Bottom