The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That was Valentina all day for me
47-47 means someone got a 10-8 round right, that knockdown wasn’t significant enough for that imo. She got up and took her down immediately

I need to see those round breakdowns I already left where I was watching at :lol:

*Checks rankings*
Go ahead and run this back for the 3rd time :lol:.

IMG_2034.jpeg

Gotta rewatch that…watching live definitely didn’t see anything that was worthy of 10-8. Sure, she had her back to finish the fight but that’s happened in many other fights and 10-8 wasn’t awarded.

Grasso had her chance in round 2 but got sloppy. Even if Grasso lost I still would have wanted to see the trilogy fight. It was an entertaining fight and you often don’t see quality wmma. Valentina be saying some wild stuff after she loses.

Amazing fight between the women in the main event. 1-1 after 2, then 2-2 after 4. Then the 5th had a big swi g halfway through. It was a very intense fight and I loved it.

I'm really happy for Grasso man. Been following her rise since Invicta and pretty much watched her grow up through the 2 promotions. Glad she got this card built around her on this day and, even though by questionable judging, she was able to retain. Hope she gets her points off this fight and is able to set up her future financially.

I really don't want a third fight. As much as I love Grasso, it's Blanchfields time and ultimately she's the champion in waiting. She would absolutely beat both Shevchenko and Grasso.

Also someone who hasn't got any talk at all from the card. Big shout out to Roman Kapylov. That man absolutely murdered Fremds liver. Always love seeing body shot (T)KOs. Always hit different .

Last edited:
He completely gets it thus him making that post.

He can’t go the volatile Conor route because then Dana will definitely tell him to go **** himself.

Back
Top Bottom