The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm sure Belal will get the winner of the fight. I'm sure they want to create activity in the division again.

I'm a lil tired of the opportunities Colby gets. But this is a great test for Leon. If he beats Colby, we can start talking about how Leon is the greatest WW of all time (yawn).

Can't be too sure. Nothing is ever a set plan in MMA

Injuries, immediate rematches, Rahkmanov... hell if Colby wins he may accept Garry's constant call outs you just never know. Or a Wonderboy

Colby winning will be the worst thing for the division as a whole. Man's will probably start calling out Conor and other joke fights man.

For as long as this fight took to get made, Leon will still be more active than Colby. At least with him we would get 2 fights from him a year for sure.

But the way the years been going I'm fully expecting Colby to cap the year off as champ :smh:. Man's going to be the third person for that age 35+ stat :lol::sick:

That Pantoja/Royval fight going to be straight fire though. Glad they're not going with another rematch with Moreno and the division is moving along.

It was impressive until we found out that Gilbert injured his arm or shoulder in the 1st. Then the talk shifted to he should've got him out of there.
Whatever the case may be, Belal is completely uninteresting and that is a him problem

So many fighters do the hardest part and … win… against… great opponents but fail miserably at the easier part of hyping yourself in any kind of way that will make an impact and a connection

I could easily see ufc having shavkat fight someone on that December card and with an impressive win shavkat leap frogging belal

The only guys who could fight Shavkat are WB, Gilbert or Belal. Khamzat is atop the WW rankings but hasn't fought in more than a year and obviously about to scrap with Costa at MW.

Who going to take that risk?

Bryce seems "crazier" than Strickland. DeSean says wacky and offensive things when he's in character. Bryce seems like a flat earther, true believer in the original intent of the second amendment.

Yeah Bryce spews too many conspiracy bull**** (flat earth, covid denier, all the dumb ****). I'd be fine with Ige smashing his face in and never hearing from the guy again.

Hate on Colby all you want but his fights are always good win or loose.

I have to disagree. His fight with Masvidal was boring and his fight with Woodley was boring too. He’s decent at building up the fights and making people hate him, but he’s not Conor with exciting fights.

I will always think that TJ taking g EPO was one of the dumbest cases of doping I have every heard of.

Like it was monumentally stupid

I will always think that TJ taking g EPO was one of the dumbest cases of doping I have every heard of.

Like it was monumentally stupid
It was to help with weight cutting right? He looked incredibly drained at FLW. Guy shot himself in the foot and was never the same. I never really cared for him but still tough to see that hospital photo with him in the brace, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Colby had 2 fun fights, both against Usman. Masvidal fight was what it was and RDA was a stinker. Belal had a fun fight against Brady. Rest are stinkers.

They both ain't that fun to watch.

TJ was in god mode for a while after the first Barao fight. Same with werdum and RDA around the same time

Does Duane Ludwig still coach anyone of note? Haven’t heard much recently

Back
Top Bottom