The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

But seriously, where have you been bro?!!!!! Imo this man can be a problem at 170 or 185

Dana get this man a friggin fight visa problems be dambed

74E904B7-A430-4BE8-94AF-16267E008DD6.png

Eblen with opening line "not that I'm trying to stir up any unwarranted drama" then proceeds to go on a diatribe about Ryan and roids lol. He knew what he was doing. I am a fan of Eblen but guy likes to try and create drama.

With this Bellator sale looming I wonder if most guys would go to the PFL (if they are indeed the ones buying) or some guys become free agents. Was listening to a pod talking about when Strikeforce got bought and how some top guys either didn't go to UFC right away or never did, I.E. Fedor.

I’ll allow eblen to stir the pot because Ryan was the one who commented on the ufc usada thing first

I think it’s also a good way for Eblen to get his name out there since nobody really knows who he is

Plus it’s legit a good debate to have imo

That would be interesting. But I fear Khabib would maul him (like everyone else). Khabib has such an air of confidence about him. I'm sure Islam was the better student but Khabib was such a force. Sad his career ended early.

Back
Top Bottom