The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Would really like to see MVP and Usman N make the move over to UFC. Usman could be a problem at LW.

Thank god usman stepped in smh

1697834300924.jpeg

Didn't even know this, but Mike Heck said that Volk had lunch with Hunter Campbell during 293 fight week and told him that he'd be ready to fill in if anything happened for this main event.

Of course, it's not a full-on camp, but Interesting if the teams been game planning earlier than the 10 days we just knew about.

Im not ready to call him an instant contender just yet but Magomedov is very very good. His stand up is like a MW Zabit, and hes got KO power everywhere. Silvas a tough out but I think he sleeps him early.

Man's definitely got some screws loose and seems like a scumbag. Straight real life Russian stereotype villain, look and all.

Gotta be real. I’m all for Islam cementing his legacy and moving up to WW if he wins tomorrow. Or at the very least give him the winner of Benny/Tsarukyan (sp). Or Gaethje yawn. Sucks for Charlie Olives but Islams rein can’t only be rematches.

Gotta be real. I’m all for Islam cementing his legacy and moving up to WW if he wins tomorrow. Or at the very least give him the winner of Benny/Tsarukyan (sp). Or Gaethje yawn. Sucks for Charlie Olives but Islams rein can’t only be rematches.
Dawg- if it means we get Islam vs Rahkmanov I'm all for it

Or Islam vs Garry

But Volk got a legit chance to spoil this

Still going with Islam, Chimaev, Anaklaev, Ikram

If Volk wins, cool. Champ/champ. If he loses more hijinks at LW or WW. I dont hate rematches if they’re warranted (Shogun/Machida or even Jones/Gustafson). My underlying issue is probably dis guy Islam only fight 1-2X a year. And he holding up divisions.

Been a lot of talk about the opener tomorrow Magomedov... I remember this clip from a while back, can't believe this is the same dude smh. He's got screws loose-- some people are hyping him as a prospect but idk how good he really is

Bruno Silva aint no joke

Purple shirt lowkey looked like a better prospect than him

Jesus, didn’t realize how bad it was getting for Russians to travel. Sweden ain’t giving him citizenship for years— even though he been repping them heavy this whole time. Terrible

Honestly this is somewhat of a really bad situation. Hopefully he can get a working travel passport cuz this gonna be a nuisance

I've been saying it since earlier this year that he most likely had travel bans all over and his coaches pretty much confirmed it. I mean what did they expect though? The man doesn't shy away from his close relationship with a warlord, brings said warlords sons to train with him in Thailand, and you also had Russia threaten to use military retaliation against Sweden and Finland if they joined NATO.

Even if he is champ i doubt the UFC would care to have him fight stateside ever again. They just extended their Abu Dhabi deal and made another with the Saudis. Wouldnt be surprised if they add another with Qatar soon. Man's would only be a middle east attraction and they'll pay whatever price for those fights.

Seeing Khabib separate himself from Kadyrov is something to note though who knows if it goes deeper with Chimaev since he's Chechen

Being in Sweden it seems like Chimaev is making the conscious choice to still keep that link. Who knows really but I know that Kadyrov got bitter at Khabib after he distanced himself yet Khabib and his family remain safe. That's when Chimaev replaced him as the new thing and their little beef originated

Now that he's in UAE if Chimaev gets the belt I guess all his title fights gotta be out that way lol

Here we go with the crazy Magomedov. MMA community already hates him and I can't blame them. He seems like a different kind of scum

Was gonna say it's kinda crazy that they're putting this guy at only 11-0 against Bruno... but Alex was only 4-1 when he faced Bruno... dambbbbb

Back
Top Bottom