The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Scorecards are going to be all over the place on this one

I feel like Bullet did a bit more damage despite the take downs

I wouldn't say Bullet's striking is next level special (like Alex) but it is definitely dangerous maybe say like DDP'ish

Let's see if he gets the home cooking with the judges

I'm gonna rewatch it I think Bullet's striking actually is a lil better than I gave him credit for. The stiffness didn't make a good impression on me first time watching him

I'm gonna rewatch it I think Bullet's striking actually is a lil better than I gave him credit for. The stiffness didn't make a good impression on me first time watching him
His kicks are insane. Has a really deep KB background too. A few of those kicks that Bruno ate in the 1st would KO most cats tbh. Crazy that Bruno never been KO when you see he's fought Alex and the male Bullet

His kicks are insane. Has a really deep KB background too. A few of those kicks that Bruno ate in the 1st would KO most cats tbh. Crazy that Bruno never been KO when you see he's fought Alex and the male Bullet
Yeah I started seeing the replays and I was like damb

See how they matchmake him from here

He's a character and Ali manages him so I'm sure it'll be favorable

This dude ****ed up all my parlays smh
How you up 2 rounds and get tkod by a garbage dude like breedan?
Indians take the L

"I'm one of the best in the world" at 11-6 coming off 3 straight losses is a new level of crazy

But that's what it take to participate in this sport lol

Dang. I wanted to catch the fight today but Im going to propose to my girl. Hopefully Kamaru wins cuz Im going to need some money :lol:
Congratulations!! I hope she said yes.

Mokaev. Yawn. Glad he got another last round finish. But he’s going to have issues the higher the contender. He also doesn’t do much damage besides sniffing crotch.

I'm glad he ended up with the finish. I can't help but to be a little harsh on him and his UFC career thus far. Objectively it's been nothing but impressive

Guess it's just not as aesthetically pleasing as I thought he would be. We'll see him in deep waters from here on out

Back
Top Bottom