The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Missed the main event but caught the highlights so I guess I didn’t miss much.

My only gripe with the stoppage is that Jiri has admittedly been flash KO in his last two fights and was able to recover immediately and come back with a win. He popped back up right away when Marc called it. Looked like another flash KO. Marc was quick on the trigger.

”BULL**** EARLY STOPPAGE!!! MARC GODDARD DOES IT AGAIN!!! WE ARE FIGHTERS, LET US FIGHT!!!”

Merab dvalishvili…proving once again that the UFC is still infested with bloodthirsty meatheads.

My only gripe with the stoppage is that Jiri has admittedly been flash KO in his last two fights and was able to recover immediately and come back with a win. He popped back up right away when Marc called it. Looked like another flash KO. Marc was quick on the trigger.
Even though Jiri admitted himself that he was out?

Yeah, because he admitted he got knocked out in both the Dom and Glover fights too lol.
Doesn’t change the fact that it validates Godard’s decision to stop it.

A referee can’t be concerned with the possibility that a fighter might miraculously come back to life after they’re clearly out.

That’s how guys take brain damage.

…better to stop it too early than too late.

great night of fights.
was very entertain.
that boy Denis is nice..

I see why people wanted to givi jiri a chance to pull something after a knock down ko

History

Side note aside from the “ come
To daddy adesanya”
Pereira was showing legit respect and love to Izzy for saving him from alcohol and getting him back in the fight game .

Feel like both those dudes secretly like each other

🥩 continues
IMG_2021.png

Last edited:
The event turned out really well, fair play to Jiri for taking the loss with class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom