The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Khamzat posted and deleted an IG that he's been going through some health issues. He looked real bad in the pic. I'm guessing that covid messed him up bad and he's been feeling the long term effects of it. The over training doesn't help at all either. Would be surprised if he even makes that Saudi card.

He caught COVID after the Usman fight? And then he posted a video after the post you mentioned and he looked fine?

It's just very elusive and aloof the whole Khamzat situation. Dude should've been a champion already. He's slowly turning into a Zabit like legend.

The question is...did he have COVID? His immune system seems to be terrible if true. And honestly, if his hand is injured...cool. Maybe it was an attempt at generating sympathy.

I'm talking about back when he caught it a few years ago and wanted to retire. Could be feeling long term effects from it. His case was real bad during that time from what i remember. He didnt treat it right away and started to to train when docs told him not to. Pretty sure they said his lungs were damaged when he first got checked out.

Really hope he's better and we get to see him at least twice this year.

I remember him saying when he was training he was spitting up blood and that’s why he ultimately thought he had to retire before that warlord stepped in and said not so fast brotha

There’s always going to be something with chimaev

Like I was saying before his whole situation ain’t built for longevity. On top of it he seems to have real crap luck

There’s so many things working against him, his star is burning very rapidly. I’m here for however long it lasts

There’s always going to be something with chimaev

Like I was saying before his whole situation ain’t built for longevity. On top of it he seems to have real crap luck

There’s so many things working against him, his star is burning very rapidly. I’m here for however long it lasts

People forget this dude was scheduled to face Leon 3 separate times when at the time Leon was ranked #3 and khamzat wasn’t even ranked.

Kind of interesting that he is back in Sweden. I assumed his “move” to the UAE to obtain documents there would end his time in Sweden.

Eq1zOmp.png

Ngl, I will always find it a little strange for the fighter in the higher weight class to go out of his way to pick fights with someone in a lower weight lol

But topuria do be popping off at any and everyone

Does Weidman want to seriously continue risk future complications to his legs by continuing to fight. Suffered a small fracture against Tavares as well.

I have no desire to see the Chris back out there. He looked beyond washed in that last fight and sometimes you just gotta know when to hang them up and not keep chasing that last W. Is it really worth the long term injury he could suffer for trying to go out on a positive note??

Back
Top Bottom