The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

This guy just looks racist I’m sure he was doing the most to get Izzy to post him lol

516CA7BB-5B54-46F7-9DA7-835CE732BDF2.jpeg

Its refreshing to see top echelon mma fighters being regular wholesome guys. Arnold Allen is really like that, he not putting on an act for the camera. See him at the gym everyday, one of the most humble down to earth guys I've met.

That being said he has a helluva fight on his hands with Evloev

Last edited:
I am a big Weili Zhang fan but it would be so interesting if Yan wins cause her presence in the UFC and social media is like non existent.

Two more title fights announced for tomorrow.

I am a big Weili Zhang fan but it would be so interesting if Yan wins cause her presence in the UFC and social media is like non existent.

Big fan of both girls but if Yan wins I think it screws Tatianna cause they’d run back weili/yan 2

They're doing four title fights for 300?

I'm sure Belal/Leon and Zhang/Yan are compelling fights but they're not marquee enough or big names for the "BIGGEST" card of all time.

Yup, never fight in mma again lmao

I'd say he probably made $22-$20 million after taxes. Depends on how much is enough for Francis. If he were to beat AJ, it would setup another boxing match either AJ, winner of Usyk/Fury or Wilder.

Francis is going to cause huge upheaval in the MMA community especially with the court case, UFC 300, etc.

What if 297 does #s? Wouldn't they do Strickland/DDP rematch?

Or if SS wins, wouldn't it be him versus Izzy? And I'd imagine, he might want a break. Man been on break neck schedule for a hot minute (December 2022 to Jan 2024, five fights).

Back
Top Bottom