The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Was Waldo talking trash to Arlovski after the bell there? What a terrible performance between showboating and winging bombs that never land.

And Arlovski fought like trash too, but as chinny as he is it wasn’t a surprise.

Only saw the second half of the fight. Was there bad blood between them?

Phil Hawes with the Kevin Randleman/Dennis Rodman haircut.

I don’t know how there could be bad blood. Arlovski wasn’t engaging enough and Waldo was wiffing punches and wiggling his hips a lot.

I gotta be real. That was a good fight and the APEX just sucks for the big fight experience. No intensity no crowd. Just silence. I could see it helping someone like Bautista.

They need to get more seats in there.

Rob Font versus Bautista would be a great fight.

I feel for Walker’s brain. Dude should definitely not move up to heavyweight like he has been saying.

Glad we finally resolved that.

Walker so incomplete. LHW is so terrible. I’d prefer to see Hill/Pereira. But Magomed deserves a title shot.

When is Jamahall expected back? He gotta get a shot immediately since he vacated as soon as he was injured.

But what if his recovery is longer than when Alex or Magomed are ready to fight?

UFC 300 is in April. Though Ankalaev is NOT a big name.

Or his should’ve been a disqualification and loss to Johnnie Walker.

Definitely righted the ship. He’d be a tough matchup for Alex.

Back
Top Bottom