The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That’s something I didn’t look into deeply but I would ask who was the top 5 at that time since that’s the sticking point

Volk, max …. Then who

T city beat a lot of the names I can think of :lol:
Same, I remember the division being thin at the time and Brian being in the right place at the right time

Like mentioned before he was getting worked in a couple of his fights and came back to catch some subs.

His BJJ carried him to the Max/title fight

But he hasn't been able to use it as effectivley since fighting top 5 and his striking is average at best.

Again, not hating on T-city but I think its a reason why he's only fought 3 times since max.

Same, I remember the division being thin at the time and Brian being in the right place at the right time

Like mentioned before he was getting worked in a couple of his fights and came back to catch some subs.

His BJJ carried him to the Max/title fight

But he hasn't been able to use it as effectivley since fighting top 5 and his striking is average at best.

Again, not hating on T-city but I think its a reason why he's only fought 3 times since max.
Yeah I can't agree with this.. he earned his shot, regardless of how he looked through out he still beat those people.

I mean look at chito (who i love), you could say the same about him and his fights.

T city's issue is he's too one dimensional, and it took him only so far. I think he realized that and slow rolled his careeer to try and iron out some of those holes.

I think sean is entertaining but he hasn't really proven enough in his own weight class to warrant moving up... thats usually reserved for people who have cleared their division.. this is silly

Yeah I can't agree with this.. he earned his shot, regardless of how he looked through out he still beat those people.

I mean look at chito (who i love), you could say the same about him and his fights.

T city's issue is he's too one dimensional, and it took him only so far. I think he realized that and slow rolled his careeer to try and iron out some of those holes.

DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE FIGHTS????

yes, this is exactly what I said many times.
Yeah but you also tried to rewrite history saying he really didn’t deserve the shot. When in reality he beat everyone he had to and deserved a shot. We just saw his level and unfortunately for him it was well below the two champions

Yeah but you also tried to rewrite history saying he really didn’t deserve the shot. When in reality he beat everyone he had to and deserved a shot. We just saw his level and unfortunately for him it was well below the two champions
Sir, where did I say he didn't deserve the shot? Can you quote me?

Dont put words in my mouth Beans Beans

I said he had a 6 fight win streak and was in the right place right time and debatably he was a tier under Volk and Max

You just making stuff up now for arguments sake.

Back
Top Bottom