The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

RemarkableSillyHen.gif

welp

Because that means the exact same thing will happen? Y'all Conor stans are reaching for anything nowadays.

Chill breh. You taking things way too seriously 

Bandwagon fanboys are obnoxious.

Fact of the matter for the fight is Conor has a puncher's chance, that's it. His reach will be longer, but he is going to be the smaller man for the first time against his toughest opponent to date.

Chill breh. You taking things way too seriously 

Fact of the matter for the fight is Conor has a puncher's chance, that's it. His reach will be longer, but he is going to be the smaller man for the first time against his toughest opponent to date.
Like he had a punchers chance against Aldo?
:nerd:

RDA: 5'8 70 inch reach
Aldo: 5'7 70 inch reach
Conor: 5'9 74 inch reach

Welp
How is he the smaller man?
:nerd:

Last edited:

Dudes who for some reason take the internet too seriously are a buzzkill

Looks like Benevidez and Lance Palmer have been coming out to Colorado to train with Duane and TJ for this fight

Faber probably bitter AF

"precision beats power, and timing beats speed"

i wouldn't bet against conor, even if he fought jon jones

You would be a god damm fool not to put everything on jbj :rofl:

I like RDA against Conor but I will not doubt mcgoat ever again. Aldo went night night with one straight left. He got my respect. Will I continue to root against him? Hell yeah :lol: but I don't hate him in the way that I used to lmao

Every fight is going to be tough for Conor due to the fact every fighter wants to knock his head off. Any fighter in front of him is going to be stronger, faster, bigger, etc. I don't think he gets enough credit for his training and preparation. That fight with Aldo was won way before the bell rang. Until he gets knocked smooth out I wouldn't bet against him.

You would be a god damm fool not to put everything on jbj :rofl:

I like RDA against Conor but I will not doubt mcgoat ever again. Aldo went night night with one straight left. He got my respect. Will I continue to root against him? Hell yeah :lol: but I don't hate him in the way that I used to lmao

it doesn't take much for a man to go down. the human chin can only take so much. his opponents don't move like he moves or tink like he tinks

i admit, i thought mendes was gonna ground and pound him but was proven wrong. thought aldo would eat him up, and i was wrong again. fool me once, twice, but never again.

Last edited:
I understand that.. Will never count him out against these LW fighters. But we're talking Jon Jones here :lol: Conor has had a major reach advantage against everyone including this upcoming bout. But Jon got him by at 47 inches :rofl: I know you were joking. I hope you were joking.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how he moves against rda, this rda hits everybody with power and speed. Commentators were right when he's the best pressure fighter right now.

I understand that.. Will never count him out against these LW fighters. But we're talking Jon Jones here :lol: Conor has had a major reach advantage against everyone including this upcoming bout. But Jon got him by at 47 inches :rofl: I know you were joking. I hope you were joking.

if dana wanted to make some serious money, jones vs. mcgregor at Croke Park in Ireland for the belt. yes, i think jbj will beat cormier

LOL its not that serious

I like both guys and am thankful we get to see these two fighters who are in their prime - well Conor is just starting to reach his prime - duke it out.

CYN91j9WAAASp5R.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom