The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Not really surprised about Romero but damn.

Guess this means we're getting Rockhold/Weidman 2...

Frankie better be training because it's only a matter of time before someone catches RDA, :lol:

On the Nelson/Maia match right now. Really loved this.

I remember when John Pollock was talking about how he would love to see Gunnar Nelson and Sage hang out for a day :rofl:

baby jay 
pimp.gif

Just feed him to Nick Diaz again.

Looks like Ronda is a no go for 200 as of right now. Betche gon fight the winner of Holm/Tate

Nate Diaz don't really compare to Conor at all stylistically. Nate has zero footwork or movement nor is his striking nearly as diversified as Conor's

There is virtually no argument against RDA. He's beat a prime Pettis, Bendo, Cowboy. Outside of Khabib you can pretty much make the argument that RDA can't lose

Feel like we've heard that before though....

Now when someone makes an observation just like ppl did comparing Aldo and rda with the gif u gotta give a whole explanation... I obv know diaz and conor aren't the same style

Didn't u say when someone responded to that, it wasn't serious? Conor fanboys getting g up in arms now?

Now when someone makes an observation just like ppl did comparing Aldo and rda with the gif u gotta give a whole explanation... I obv know diaz and conor aren't the same style

Didn't u say when someone responded to that, it wasn't serious? Conor fanboys getting g up in arms now?
Lol, not even close. Calm down fam. You was the one that made the comparison first, it just seemed out of place that's all

Dana better call Cyborg if he wants a prayer at even sniffing UFC 1 Hunnid numbers without Rousey.

At this point I just want to see BJ in the cage against at 155 against a non title contender. Maybe a top 10, but definitely doesn't need to be RDA, Connor, Ferguson, or Pettis.

Last edited:
BJ shoulda made that move in his prime, he might've never lost his belt to Frankie. Might be too late for all that now.

After seeing Robbie doing what he's doing I can't necessarily count him out, but it's gonna be an uphill battle for him.

Back
Top Bottom