The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I understand where people are coming from, but Nate ain't the one
laugh.gif
agreed. 

I was real cool with Conor before the fans started getting annoying so I more so annoyed of them and not him.

Because he's a prick. I remember in the TUF show he was giving Matt Hammill crap for training "too hard" sort of like Vince Vaughn did in Rudy :lol:

I don't think to this day there's been anything more satisfying in MMA than this...

Honda's defeat/suicide is the greatest thing in MMA.

Conor is going to fight Robbie for the WW belt at UFC 200. Belieb that. RDA is going to be begging Conor to fight him.

I don't care who hands out the fade at this point, as long as that flamboyant leprechaun gets washed

Putting my full trust and jimmies in the hands on Nate. Hopefully he does this Irish **** boy like he did Cowboy

All boarding the 209 War wagon

View media item 1898068

Nate's gonna get washed, b. I'll gladly come into this thread right after to see your jimmies being rustled around like a raccoon in a bush.

#TeamNotorious #ElChapoInHisPrime

props to conorbless for taking this fight.

kid got options man, respect.

I think he bout to eat nate alive......

some interesting things to watch though...

I believe this will be the first time conor DOES NOT have the reach advantage, also giving up about 4-5 inches in height.

Its a winnable fight for nate, he got that ceaser gracie black belt too.....

man more than the fight though I just want to see someone stand up to conor for once, see how conor reacts

taunting in the ring bout to be wild lol nate gonna be laying downt, conor prolly going to be doing back flips n **** :rofl:

oh man, this was the fight to make, glad they made it.

Conor by TKO

Last edited:
Gotta give respect to McGregor.

Dude has nothing to gain by taking this fight. Went from a LW championship bout to fighting in welterweight against a pretty tough opponent.

If he loses in a convincing fashion, that aura of invincibility goes with it.

Personally, i think he runs through Nate...but who knows. Nate might be able to pull off a sub.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom