The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Conor ain't finished tho. Let's make that clear. Ain't too many Diaz's walking around.
Especially if Conor goes back down in weight.

That match up was all bad,
Stand and trade with the Diaz boys, nah. Plan B

His ground-game needs serious work.

Frankie would've punished Conor en route to a TKO victory via GNP. He has the boxing to keep things on an even keel standing up and changes levels effortlessly.

Would've been over for Conor.

Last edited:
Considering he lost to a guy that fights at 155, does the RDA fight even make sense/happen anymore?
that what i wanna know... i was in the minority but i wish they would've have just rescheduled when rda got injured.

roll.gif

Really bruh? MMA aint controlled by promotors. Dana aint letting you duck fighters in their prime
smokin.gif
Ask canelo what happened to him 

Considering he lost to a guy that fights at 155, does the RDA fight even make sense/happen anymore?
Nope. I'm interested to hear what's next for Conor. No way you get a title shot coming off a L

He's going to defend that 145 belt. All his cards that he had dropped as soon as he tapped. 

Making money is one thing for the UFC. But you gotta be winning too to make these instant title fights make sense

I know diaz is a great boxer...but his boxing always looks weird to me.  Looks like they wouldnt really hurt you....but damn...he be doing damage

:rofl:

Really bruh? MMA aint controlled by promotors. Dana aint letting you duck fighters in their prime :smokin

:rofl: Yes he is. HE absolutely is. Joe Silva is the matchmaker BTW and please believe that the Fertitta bros + Dana wanted to milk this cow for everything he had.

man i haven't shouted that loud since rampage murdered wanderlei cotdamn i love mma

I can seen Conor matching up with RDA.
But if I'm on Conor's team I tell him get back to his money making weight

I guess what I'm asking/wondering is do they now tell him to go back to 145 and defend his belt the way a champion should?

Edgar, Aldo rematch, Holloway etc.

Back
Top Bottom