The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Only guy watching in the place I was at to put money on Nate. Only $50 and he wanted to do more but I chickened out.

Nobody deserved that opportunity more than Nate, especially after he's been getting jerked making 20k a fight. This whole thing was a big middle finger to Dana, couldn't be happier for the guy. And Jon Anik's b**** *** better have that tattoo on full display :lol:

And it might be time to start thinking about new camps for Conor, if he plans to stay in the game for awhile that is. All he had for Nate was that overhand left and the uppercut, headhunting all fight with no plan B. Looks like all Nate's talk about his training partners mighta been spot on.

But from what they're saying, Conor mighta made 20 mil between this and the Aldo fight so who knows, maybe he just gets one more big payday and calls it a day. Regardless of the outcome of the fight, gotta respect the guy's hustle.

Gonna watch the replay tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

Just watching the press conference, Conor keeps calling Nate the heavier man like he doesn't walk around at 170 too :lol: :smh:. You fell in love with your power and you were headhunting against a dude that's known to be able to eat shots, it wasn't about the heavier man, it was horrible strategy. I guess this means he's definitely going back to fighting little guys at 145 now.

Last edited:
Man, the boxing vs mma **** is tired. It's only the fighters and promoters talking about that to get buys, and idiot media outlets and casual fans feeding into it. Most fans know that boxing is boxing and mma is mma. That boxing vs mma **** is wack.

Last edited:
For everyone saying MMA and Boxing is a different sport, you should tell that to MMA fighters who ALAWAYS bring up Mayweather name for no reason!

View media item 1940259

They do it to grab attention.
Easy publicity= Easy $$$. He's Money May afterall. It's always a headline when he's called out. Otherwise they'd call out boxers who would actually consider making the jump. Come to think of it. A bunch did.
Art Jimerson, Ray Mercer, James Toney, Butterbean, Ricardo Mayorga, Holly Holm. Most didn't understand it's a different sport and their careers went accordingly. That's where Holm differs. Holm is the first to embrace that it's different and is constantly learning the arts. She's gonna be at the gym first chance she gets to practice defending the rear naked choke and BJJ skills in general.

Cliff notes of Conners post game presser
==========================

Usually i fight midgets

Ineffecient energy

I cant knock a grown man out, so i eed to be smarter

I didnt realllly wanna see ruthless

Passed out before I could place my bet been telling fools all week Nate was gonna surprise dude

Last edited:
Those of you saying Holly went out like a warrior and Conor tapped out instantly smh. Nothing cool about being choked unconscious.

Just watching the press conference, Conor keeps calling Nate the heavier man like he doesn't walk around at 170 too :lol: :smh:.

Strange that this kind of talk keeps getting brought up.

Rogan was saying all night they're basically both fighting at their natural weight.

And Conor actually had a full training camp without having to cut.

Aljamain Sterling [emoji]10004[/emoji]‎@FunkMaster_UFC
The thing about that loss is that CMac gave up once he found himself in a TUF position. Didnt shrimp, nor fight hands like Holly did #UFC196

Jon Anik [emoji]10004[/emoji]‎@Jon_Anik
Looking for the finest tattoo artist in South Florida. All hail Nate Diaz. Honored to pay tribute to the Diaz bros. & an all-time great win.

Last edited:
All the Stans with the "Connor went from 155 to 170"

But fight went from 0 to 100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom