The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I want to know how Cormier got injured, they should just strip him since he isn't the real champ anyway. Send lay and pray dad bod into purgatory.

Last edited:
I have my doubts he's much better than when he got outclassed by Thomson and bendo. Beating Conor was impressive though on such a short notice especially

Nate was right about Conor being able to dominate littler competition but trying to move up ain't no joke

I think rda khabib rag doll Nate in a boring match. Pettis Ferguson and Barboza would be fun matches for him
I think its more about showing up on that day ready to go. Thomson fight was on the other day and he looked bored in there. Barely taunted and was kinda lethargic lol 

I think the trash talk and hand slap got him amped up and he showed up on fight night. 

Yea, that was reported a while ago but I thought it was an April fools thing, seems like it's serious now.

Hoping Rumble gets the call because I really didn't care to see JBJ/DC 2 mighty mouse fight at all.

Last edited:
I honestly think if Rumble is offered and accepts, JBJ will just decline.

He wouldn't even take Chael Sonnen on short notice, :lol:

not sure what jones financial situation is, but it's best for bizness if he fights

I dont know what Cormiers pay was lookin like to fight Bones but makes sense. Saw the boy cant stay outta trouble and said eff it why fight hurt when I can put the pressure on him to be a choir boy and keep his belt without ever havin to see him

Nothing DC would like more than a Bones self destruction

Hopefully they just postpone it to ufc 200 or something. I don't wanna see rumble in there on 20 days notice, bones vs rumble is a fight that deserves the full build up and training camps.

Now Bones vs Gus on short notice I wouldn't mind. Tune up for Jones and a huge opportunity for Gus considering he has a loss to everyone in the top 3 at lhw. Who knows if he gets another shot at Jones down the line otherwise.

635864118326623471-APP113.jpg

I want to see JBJ fight. Hopefully, he'll accept another fight/opponent.

AKA curse Strikes again.

And as far as the GOAT convo a few days back, I'd say JBJ is the best fighter based on stoppages, quality opponents, dominance (besides the Gus fight)...

He was out wrestling DC the last fight. That's crazy. In the Glover fight, he tried to out strike him.

Fedor is a weird one based on his career post Pride and not ever getting to the UFC.

GSP, as a set of retired fighter, is probably the goat based on dominance, clearing out his division, popularity, etc.

Hopefully they just postpone it to ufc 200 or something. I don't wanna see rumble in there on 20 days notice, bones vs rumble is a fight that deserves the full build up and training camps.
Rumble said he's been staying sharp if anyone pulls out. I wouldn't mind it on short notice either, we saw how that went with another "top p4p fighter" lmao recently

I want to see JBJ fight. Hopefully, he'll accept another fight/opponent.

AKA curse Strikes again.

And as far as the GOAT convo a few days back, I'd say JBJ is the best fighter based on stoppages, quality opponents, dominance (besides the Gus fight)...

He was out wrestling DC the last fight. That's crazy. In the Glover fight, he tried to out strike him.

Fedor is a weird one based on his career post Pride and not ever getting to the UFC.

GSP, as a set of retired fighter, is probably the goat based on dominance, clearing out his division, popularity, etc.
Ppl say outwrestle like he dominated. He took dc 1 time more than Dc took him. And it was a chain of takedown attempts that got him those in 1 rd within a span of seconds. he did not outwrestle him for more than a min of the fight

Last edited:
I think if someone struggles to take you down, then I would consider that outwrestling them. I've only watched the fight once so I don't remember how many attempts he had compared to successful takedowns.

Ppl say outwrestle like he dominated. He took dc 1 time more than Dc took him. And it was a chain of takedown attempts that got him those in 1 rd within a span of seconds. he did not outwrestle him for more than a min of the fight

He out wrestled him because DC didn't do **** until that last round.

And DC is supposed to be the Olympic wrestler

He out wrestled him because DC didn't do **** until that last round.

And DC is supposed to be the Olympic wrestler
Did u watch the fight. Dc primarily boxed. who cares if he's an olympic wrestler if he barely used it. I think he had maybe 3 real takedown attempts 

Did u watch the fight. Dc primarily boxed. who cares if he's an olympic wrestler if he barely used it. I think he had maybe 3 real takedown attempts 

Yes I watched the fight :lol: but okay, whatever you say. DC used boxing, jones used wrestling. But jones ain't out wrestle him in that specific fight? Word

Back
Top Bottom