The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Don't want to see Penn or gsp at 200. Not sure it would end well for either one of them. Way past their prime. Nothing to really prove
how is gsp past his prime, he never lost...he hasn't fought in 2 plus years but what makes u think it wouldn't end well for him. 

and btw i doubt he's fighting at 200 regardless

He did struggle against hendricks and should've lost that fight by decision. His lay and pray and jab you to death style would still work on most welterweights though.

Don't want to see Penn or gsp at 200. Not sure it would end well for either one of them. Way past their prime. Nothing to really prove
how is gsp past his prime, he never lost...he hasn't fought in 2 plus years but what makes u think it wouldn't end well for him. 

Because he's 34, hasn't fought in a long *** time and didn't look too great in his last fight.

and hes boring as all hell, i dont see why or how Dana views GSP any different than Holm

boring talkers

elite fighters with boring styles (holm to a lesser extent on both)

and most importantly both fighters who will demand high pay but cant sell fights on their own accord

would watch Holm/Rousey 2 but besides that they both can retire or go to Bellator I care not.

Tony furbee on deleted that tweet a page back smh

Shoutout to someone who said the paramount that would be a good place.i feel MSG is all UFC and bellator will get more love at the Barclays.

So can anyone confirm that cowboy broke his ribs?

Don't forget to make your picks, whoever is in the fantasy league. Forgot mine for the last event
mean.gif

That's only a slight dog but I'l thought he were the favorite myself.. I believe JDS is now washed and Rothwell has declared war on the HW division and he's coming for da crown.

Just surprised to see the odds so close. JDS is still a big name it seems

I hope JDS learned some things at ATT because I am under the impression that Rothwell is going to batter him if not TKO him

Anyone catch Cruz/Faber on 'The Herd'..did Faber basically say TJ was doping
nerd.gif
 and that it's very obvious 
nerd.gif

The topic came up around 10:50

Last edited:
Faber is such a cry baby. Don't know why Faber is brining up fights that he lost lmao

He's so lame. Making himself look bad. Cruz should've brought up how many title fights in a row buttchin has lost. Would've ethered him.

I watched the interview live and didn't catch the usada comment before. So he's implying that dillashaw was juicing while he was still at the beta male gym too? That makes all of them look bad if he's saying they have fighters on ped's over there.

Last edited:
Cruz seems way more serious about stuff but I would never hang with lame faber. Standing next to him would make me seem taller though.

Faber got them DLo tendencies I don't think we can be cool. How he gonna out TJ like that now that he isn't in his camp. Accusing him of doping basically the whole time he was working under you?? Did he know? Talking about now that USADA came he looking like some teenager and that he would whoop TJ :rofl:

Throwing the best guy to come out of TAM under the bus because he chose to go a different direction with his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom