The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn Khabib Nurmagomeddivavfdsfhjnjdgjdvsav is pretty good. Wow. Give him that Dos Anjos shot in the Fall.

What's with that blonde fro wig though?

Last edited:
I had ferguson winning that fight. I'm thinking that still happens in May since Khabib took zero damage in that fight

khabib's grappling is scary good 
sick.gif
 he looks like a mini fedor out there with that GNP

Last edited:
I wish we would of have had the Ferguson fight though ...

Ferguson vs Khabib definitely woulda been nice but **** it, if RDA runs through Eddie then RDA vs Khabib is the only match to make. Ferguson vs Pettis if he gets past Barboza would be dope though. Ferguson vs Nate would be dope too, but if Nate beats Conor again it's probably either title or money fights for Nate.

I feel bad for women in the UFC, most don't have punching power even if they hit their opponents straight to the chin. They should give them hardened gloves or something.

Those clean shots on this current womens' fight would have KO'ed anyone if they had testosterone.

Last edited:
Evans needs to retire.

He ain't fighter no more mediocre LHWs .. His ship has been sailed. These LHW are for real ... Unlike Forrest Griffin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom