The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

This guy is off the juice now and actually beating legit fighters. I'm surprised.
Reem's fight IQ has vastly improved. He's opening a lot smarter and far more conscious of opposing heavyweight power. Using distance and reach to stay on the outside. Working in kicks and takes advantage with G&P when he has top position. Many were annoyed with the way Reem fought Nelson, but I applauded his strategy. His chin is eroded and the division is riddled with fighters that have one-punch KO power. Use your athleticism and vast array of strikes to wear down opponents.

I'm ready for this Mayweather vs Conor fight [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean Floyd spoke about it ....

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let's
Reem's fight IQ has vastly improved. He's opening a lot smarter and far more conscious of opposing heavyweight power. Using distance and reach to stay on the outside. Working in kicks and takes advantage with G&P when he has top position. Many were annoyed with the way Reem fought Nelson, but I applauded his strategy. His chin is eroded and the division is riddled with fighters that have one-punch KO power. Use your athleticism and vast array of strikes to wear down opponents.

Yup. And as a long-time Overeem fan, it's a beautiful thing to watch.

Give this man a title shot--he deserves it.

Mayweather says he's the one who started rumors of a potential fight against MMA champion Conor McGregor.

“It’s possible," Mayweather told reporters Saturday, via Liftn.com. "It was a name that was shot at me. The rumors that y’all been hearing is the rumors that I started. It may not be a rumor. Keep y’all fingers crossed. It may be a boxer versus an MMA fighter."

straight from the horse's mouth.

Conor can't even beat a boxing-oriented MMA fighter. No jab, only loads up on the left straight and uppercut.

Wish it would just stop. Focus on your own set of contenders.

Conor can't even beat a boxing-oriented MMA fighter. No jab, only loads up on the left straight and uppercut.

Wish it would just stop. Focus on your own set of contenders.
Of course he can't he just got his *** 209 slapped by an ufc figther.

lol ^^

ayee on a side note tho my man was looking suave af with the new hairdo and beard...best he prolly looked loosing in a while :lol:

reem tho wow, looking good, calculated af

Last edited:
that PPV can potentially do 3-4+ million buys

of course it possible, dana and the UFC would do it in a heartbeat if the numbers are right.

some of yall needa chill, we know conor will get smashed.....thanks for enlightening the world....but its the spectacle that is really the big deal here.....a MMA fighter in his prime vs arguably TBE? Thats one hell of a sporting event, one hell of a show. I would love to witness that regardless of the outcome.....

Imagine the media, merch, and coverage this thing could get.....I think with the right push it could snowball into a pacquiao x mayweather type event.

but on a side note, I know yall remember when James Toney came over to the UFC :rofl:

but on a side note, I know yall remember when James Toney came over to the UFC :rofl:

i hear you
slight difference tho is that couture didn't want to throw hands at all - just the opposite
conor's hand throwing ego is a much bigger part of his mo

Last edited:
that PPV can potentially do 3-4+ million buys

of course it possible, dana and the UFC would do it in a heartbeat if the numbers are right.

some of yall needa chill, we know conor will get smashed.....thanks for enlightening the world....but its the spectacle that is really the big deal here.....a MMA fighter in his prime vs arguably TBE? Thats one hell of a sporting event, one hell of a show. I would love to witness that regardless of the outcome.....

Imagine the media, merch, and coverage this thing could get.....I think with the right push it could snowball into a pacquiao x mayweather type event.

but on a side note, I know yall remember when James Toney came over to the UFC
roll.gif
would ufc give up that much of a percentage to floyds promotion for 3-4 mil ppv buys or could they just make more by promoting 2 or 3 conor fights themselves and keeping all the profits

not gon happen. conor will fight diaz soon and it'll be back to business as usual

He can't even stand with Nate. I'd rather see Nate who actually won that fight go against a boxer.

No UFC fighter is winning in a "boxing" match against top 5 talent.

This... MMA fighters need to divide up their training to be able to box, wrestle, jiu jitsu, etc etc
A boxer just needs to focus on boxing 100% of the time
They'd all get washed

If you watch enough combat sports you realize, to say something would "never" happen, is absurd.

Basically.

Doubt the fight even happens but Conor is much bigger than Floyd and he has thunder in his left hand.

I'd give him like a 3% chance to win, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rothwell sounding SALTY on the MMAhour be. Dude making up excuses left and right.

Dude has more head scratching statements than alp

Back
Top Bottom